Jennifer Beals seals 'Lie to Me' deal...

Jennifer Beals seals 'Lie to Me' deal - 'L Word' star will gues...

There are 5 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Mar 24, 2009, titled Jennifer Beals seals 'Lie to Me' deal - 'L Word' star will gues.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Jennifer Beals on 'The L Word' FOX will fill in a sizable piece of Cal Lightman's history on "Lie to Me" when Jennifer Beals joins the show for multiple episodes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

We love you Jennifer

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 24, 2009
We love you, Jennifer!
Signed,
All the Bette Porter fans
Sasha

San Pedro, CA

#2 Mar 24, 2009
This is happy news!:D
mjs

Allentown, PA

#3 Apr 23, 2009
I so glad to see Jennifer Beals on prime time and in the movies. She is a great actress and does not get enough credit for her incredable acting ability. She will be an acadamy award winning actress soon! Love you Jennifer.
Jenny

Victoria, Canada

#4 Apr 29, 2009
She was great in Lie to ME and I felt it was set up for her to return - great news
Barbara D

Tallahassee, FL

#5 Apr 29, 2009
Great chemistry with Tim Roth. Loved the episode!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devil in a Blue Dress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John Singleton Drops Out Of The Tupac Biopic Be... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Cody 1
News Denzel the Terrific Alcoholic Aviator in Flight (Oct '12) Oct '12 Thomas J Ruthafor... 1
News Jennifer Beals Talks About The L Word, Love Sce... (Apr '08) Apr '11 panda 69 14
News Jennifer Beals Opens 'The Book of Eli' - 'The L... (Jan '09) Apr '11 panda 69 5
News Jennifer's Baby Beals (Feb '06) May '09 Alyssa 13
News Can ex-wife cash in on 'Devil in a Blue Dress' ... (Mar '08) Mar '08 ELLIOTT 1
News `Talk to Me' should create talk of Oscar for Ch... (Nov '07) Nov '07 LM ANDERSON 1
More from around the web