'Inception' outclasses 'Schmucks' at ...

'Inception' outclasses 'Schmucks' at box office

There are 1 comment on the The Topeka Capital-Journal story from Aug 1, 2010, titled 'Inception' outclasses 'Schmucks' at box office. In it, The Topeka Capital-Journal reports that:

In this July 21, 2010 file photo, Director Christopher Nolan, left, actor Leonardo DiCaprio, center, and Japanese actor Ken Watanabe pose for photographers during a press conference of their new film "Inception" in Tokyo, Japan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Topeka Capital-Journal.

tom cruise

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Aug 1, 2010
inception actually had great visuals - but the story line was drawn out boring! save yourself the money and wait for the video!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Despicable Me Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Movie Reviews: Minions and Spy (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kat Von Dave 1
News Minions' evil plot: Steal the show in 'Despicab... (Jul '13) Jul '13 enoel 1
Any easter eggs spotted? (Aug '10) Feb '13 Gio 4
Obama says He is tired of being president (Oct '12) Oct '12 WhiteDevil KingOf... 1
News Taylor Swift to voice female lead in Dr. Seuss'... (Mar '11) May '11 Acting White 6
News 'Despicable Me': Oddly Adorable (Jul '10) Oct '10 minions 3
News Brand leaves movie premiere early (Oct '10) Oct '10 carey529 2
More from around the web