Rabun's 'banjo boy' moves on

Rabun's 'banjo boy' moves on

There are 1 comment on the Clayton Tribune story from Mar 1, 2007, titled Rabun's 'banjo boy' moves on. In it, Clayton Tribune reports that:

Vincent Scafiti, executive chef at the new restaurant Bon Appetit, formerly the Cookie Jar Cafe, garnishes a fruit plate Tuesday in preparation for a private dinner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clayton Tribune.

Matilda

Beckenham, Australia

#1 Mar 2, 2007
Awwwwwwwwww, what a pity. It seems a shame that a nice down to Earth 'Southern' Style homecooking Restaurant had to close and make way to a fancy dancy European Style one :(
Well I guess I wish the new owners good luck in their venture.
To Billy Redden and the Baumes family I wish them all the best for the future in whatever they choose to do. Some people are just plain hard workers!
God Bless you and keep you all well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deliverance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reynolds: 'Deliverance Rape Scene Went Too Far' (Jan '08) May 12 Gary c 124
News 7 Republican Senators Stage a Deliverance Reena... (Jan '06) Jan '18 Gary c 4
News Ned Beatty Enjoying Small-Town Life (Jan '06) Jan '18 Gary c 3
News Angelina Jolie Continues To Snub Her Father Jon... (Jan '06) Feb '17 KEEPITREAL 170
News Burt Reynolds Health Improves Over Weekend Afte... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Matthew DiDomenico 1
News Flu puts Burt Reynolds in Florida ICU (Jan '13) Jan '13 Hector 2
News Pascal Rossignol, Reuters / LandovNights of Rag... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1