Voight hopes daughter Jolie will visi...

Voight hopes daughter Jolie will visit Israel

There are 5 comments on the Kansas.com story from Feb 1, 2011, titled Voight hopes daughter Jolie will visit Israel. In it, Kansas.com reports that:

U.S. actor John Voight walks in front of the Shepherd Hotel in the east Jerusalem neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah, Monday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas.com.

harvey

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 2, 2011
John Voight is a right-wing turd and Zionist bootlicker. Daughter Angie, abandoned by him when young, should tell her deadbeat dad to f--- off and die.
CecilRhodes

New Baltimore, MI

#2 Feb 2, 2011
Is Angelina Jolie still collecting little African children as fashion accessories?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#4 Feb 2, 2011
CecilRhodes wrote:
Is Angelina Jolie still collecting little African children as fashion accessories?
Is that what your mom did?:)
Obamunism Communism Unite

Maple Shade, NJ

#5 Feb 2, 2011
She better go soon before Israel is GONE. They are now surrounded. If you got kin in Israel, I would get them the hell out of there. It's not a safe place to raise a family. I sure wouldn't. Hell, I wouldn't even visit there, much less send a child there. Not for a LONG time( if they are lucky)
Vic

Cumming, GA

#6 May 23, 2011
CecilRhodes wrote:
I came across this webpage while roaming the internet, and I could hardly believe your statement. You are sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deliverance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angelina Jolie Continues To Snub Her Father Jon... (Jan '06) Feb '17 KEEPITREAL 170
News Reynolds: 'Deliverance Rape Scene Went Too Far' (Jan '08) Feb '17 Gary 11
News Burt Reynolds Health Improves Over Weekend Afte... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Matthew DiDomenico 1
News Flu puts Burt Reynolds in Florida ICU (Jan '13) Jan '13 Hector 2
News Pascal Rossignol, Reuters / LandovNights of Rag... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Neil Marshall directs: the film concerns the Ni... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Anthony 1
News Nadya Suleman Is Angelina Jolie (Feb '09) Feb '10 Tex_Pit 62
More from around the web