Nadya Suleman Is Angelina Jolie

Feb 7, 2009 Full story: NBC5i.com 62

Nadya Suleman and Angelina Jolie look alike and both have an obsession with babies.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Shep

Akron, OH

#1 Feb 8, 2009
Yeh! They look about as much alike as Farrah Fawcette and Lassie! Get glasses people! That's like comparing the Mona Lisa to Scrooge! It's just wrong!
Vince

Ocala, FL

#2 Feb 10, 2009
Shep wrote:
Yeh! They look about as much alike as Farrah Fawcette and Lassie! Get glasses people! That's like comparing the Mona Lisa to Scrooge! It's just wrong!
You need the glasses...they could pass for blood. Same obsession...about themselves.
Shep

Uniontown, OH

#3 Feb 10, 2009
UUH-HUH! Can "georgeous" and "cute" look alike? I think not!
Freia

Germany

#4 Feb 10, 2009
and with gorgeous we mean Nadya.....lol
14 kids, does she have a Nanny? no money....Jolie could learn things....
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Feb 10, 2009
Freia wrote:
and with gorgeous we mean Nadya.....lol
14 kids, does she have a Nanny? no money....Jolie could learn things....
Lol That woman is a loon Freia..She got 168.000 is disability and took plastic surgery to look like Jolie..haaa
And it just was reported he is getting 950 or more dollars plus more disability for 2 or 3 of the kids...Let us see the diff here..
Jolie has 3 BIo and 3 Adopted so far...JOlie is a self made woman..Jolie does not need the state to care for her and her kids..She has her own money and Brad..And she is a highly paid actor and humanitarian..
NO there is no comparison..
Mattie

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2009
There is definitely similarities. Also, Angelina is obsessed with having kids and keeps working on it. She will be getting at least one more within the next 6 months or so and keeps adding on. Nadya just seems, in numerous ways, a poor version of Angelina. I am sure both have a compusive disorder of some kind.
duh

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Feb 11, 2009
both just as crazy and ugly
Freia

Germany

#8 Feb 11, 2009
Nic wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol That woman is a loon Freia..She got 168.000 is disability and took plastic surgery to look like Jolie..haaa
And it just was reported he is getting 950 or more dollars plus more disability for 2 or 3 of the kids...Let us see the diff here..
Jolie has 3 BIo and 3 Adopted so far...JOlie is a self made woman..Jolie does not need the state to care for her and her kids..She has her own money and Brad..And she is a highly paid actor and humanitarian..
NO there is no comparison..
oh we donīt know if Jolie is that natural either...and btw people accuse Jolie of beeing plastic and "collecting" kids and now HER own fans do the same to another woman....i donīt think this is fair.
Vince

Ocala, FL

#9 Feb 11, 2009
Freia wrote:
<quoted text>
oh we donīt know if Jolie is that natural either...and btw people accuse Jolie of beeing plastic and "collecting" kids and now HER own fans do the same to another woman....i donīt think this is fair.
Unnatural Scarecrow:
Nose
Breasts
Cheek implant....and more.
Similarities: lips and obsession and self-absorption.
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 12, 2009
Freia wrote:
<quoted text>
here is what is fair..read on..lol
http://www.yahoo.com/s/1029486

You like that..No..And No Jolie has the money to take care of her kids..She doesn't ask you to feed or cloth them..Please when you want to ask what is fair?
Ask California residents who are paying that freak thousands how it feels..I bet you no one is smiling..haaaaaaaaaaa!!
Mayson-Barb

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2009
They could have been seperated at birth.
They are both the same age, and the looks are so similiar, and best of all they both have issues of being Loners, compulsive disorders, issues of childhood belonging. Im prettty sure theres more where that came from.
But with her paid interviews, and a book coming out, hopefully it will help her finance somehow, otherwise California is stuck with the Bill.
Theres another one similarity, they both know how to work the press for Publicity!
LivinOutLoud

Spring, TX

#12 Feb 12, 2009
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/art...

Now that is impressive.
If only AJ had thought of it first!
Mayson-Barb

Fontana, CA

#13 Feb 12, 2009
LivinOutLoud wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/worldnews/article-1142566/Th e-mother-baby-bumps-Octuplets- mum-bares-ENORMOUS-stomach-jus t-days-giving-birth.html?ITO=1 490
Now that is impressive.
If only AJ had thought of it first!
Yep, shes probrally kicking Bradley in the B@lls for that one!
LivinOutLoud

Spring, TX

#14 Feb 12, 2009
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
You need the glasses...they could pass for blood. Same obsession...about themselves.
http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/06/octuplet-mom-ad...

If Jolie took her makeup off and let her hair go natural and this woman got one of those cosmetology makeovers you might be surprised how much they could favor. Plus same age. Not sure about what she looks like when not carrying 8 Octo-babies. I think she thought she would cash in. They didn't get the nose exactly right, but from a balcony, she might could pass for her stunt double. Need some paste on tatttoos though.
Octopus

Spring, TX

#15 Feb 12, 2009
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Feb 12, 2009
i just heard on CNN that Suelman is hiding..haaaaaaa
So many death threats..haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Niki

Spring, TX

#17 Feb 12, 2009
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/us_world/Octo-...

In the interview, it does look like she is "trying" to look like Jolie.
Those babies are so small and fragile. It doesn't say how much they weigh or how early they were.

She thinks she is a celebrity.
Niki

Spring, TX

#18 Feb 12, 2009
Birth

The delivery, via a scheduled Caesarean section, involved 46 medical personnel, and was practiced twice beforehand at the Kaiser Permanente hospital in Bellflower, California. Doctors anticipated only seven babies, so the eighth came as a surprise. The infants (six boys and two girls) were born at 30― weeks of gestation, approximately nine weeks premature. They ranged in weight from 1 pound, 8 ounces (680 g) to 3 pounds, 4 ounces (1470 g).[8] Born over the course of five minutes, all eight babies were immediately reported in stable condition, though two required breathing tubes and a ventilator, and another required extra oxygen.[4]
The babies' names in birth order are:[26][27]
Noah - male, 2 lbs 11 oz
Maliah - female, 2 lbs 12 oz
Isaiah - male, 3 lbs 4 oz
Nariah - female, 2 lbs 8 oz
McCai - male, 1 lb 8 oz
Josiah - male, 2 lbs 12 oz
Jeremiah - male, 1 lb 15 oz
Jonah - male, 2 lbs 11 oz
All have Angel as their middle name and Suleman as their last name.
In addition to octuplets, Suleman has six children aged 2 to 7.
7-year-old Elijah Makai Solomon (boy)
6-year-old Amerah Yasmeen Solomon (girl)
5-year-old Joshua Jacob Solomon (boy)
3-year-old Aidan Solomon (boy)
2-year-old Calyssa Arielle Solomon (girl, twin)
2-year-old Jasmiah Kai Solomon (boy, twin)

wilkipedia
Realist

Camden, SC

#19 Feb 12, 2009
They both have an IQ of about 75.
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Feb 12, 2009
Niki wrote:
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news /us_world/Octo-Docs-Encore-New -Woman-Pregnant-With-Quadruple ts.html
In the interview, it does look like she is "trying" to look like Jolie.
Those babies are so small and fragile. It doesn't say how much they weigh or how early they were.
She thinks she is a celebrity.
No doubt...I think she is not insane but Just one one of those people who try to rip off the Government..By finding that if she has a lot of babbies she doesn't have to work!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Well CNN says she has a publicist..Wow..Humm Crazy world!

And as for that list Tex..Oh my..I can't believe that is on Wiki lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deliverance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reynolds: 'Deliverance Rape Scene Went Too Far' (Jan '08) Sep '14 Jeffry 9
Angelina Jolie Continues To Snub Her Father Jon... (Jan '06) Aug '13 wtf 169
Burt Reynolds Health Improves Over Weekend Afte... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Matthew DiDomenico 1
Flu puts Burt Reynolds in Florida ICU (Jan '13) Jan '13 Hector 2
Pascal Rossignol, Reuters / LandovNights of Rag... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
Voight hopes daughter Jolie will visit Israel (Feb '11) May '11 Vic 5
Neil Marshall directs: the film concerns the Ni... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Anthony 1
More from around the web