A Superior Poster for The Expendables

A Superior Poster for The Expendables

There are 1 comment on the Shockya.com story from Jun 22, 2010, titled A Superior Poster for The Expendables. In it, Shockya.com reports that:

Share Following the rather lame movie poster released a few weeks back, here's a kick-ass new movie poster for upcoming film "The Expendables" by director Sylvester Stallone and starring Jason Statham , Mickey Rourke , Arnold Schwarzenegger, Brittany Murphy , Jet Li , Eric Roberts, Steve Austin and Charisma Carpenter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Shockya.com.

Oceanside, CA

#1 Jun 22, 2010
Become a fan of the Expendables facebook page! Watch the trailer, check out movie stills and read about the cast - http://www.facebook.com/expendablesmovie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Death Race Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Even The Russian Expendables Poster is Cooler (Jul '10) Aug '10 albii 2
News New The Expendables International Poster (Jul '10) Jul '10 albii 2
News Kick Butt UK Trailer for The Expendables (Jul '10) Jul '10 mommadiamond 1
News The Expendables Ufc TV Spot Rocks (Jun '10) Jun '10 cali 1
News Tyrese Gibson And John Singleton May Reunite Fo... (Nov '08) Feb '10 the god in me 2
News Tyrese Gibson gets super hero treatment (Aug '09) Aug '09 lizzbert 1
News Resident Evil 4 Confirmed, Shooting Later This ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 pranjal sahu 1
More from around the web