Robin Williams' wife files for divorce

Robin Williams' wife files for divorce

There are 32 comments on the www.reuters.com story from Mar 26, 2008, titled Robin Williams' wife files for divorce. In it, www.reuters.com reports that:

Comedian Robin Williams' second wife, whom he met when she was his nanny, has filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.reuters.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3 Mar 26, 2008
"Divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."

-Robin Williams
Nellie

Carrollton, TX

#6 Mar 26, 2008
Well... Robin Williams is one of my favorite actors. It is quite painful to go through all this morbid divorce but hey, if they don't get along so be it!

“Liberals = Hippies”

Since: Dec 06

Osaka, Japan

#7 Mar 26, 2008
SHAZBOT!
GOOOOD MOORRNING ALIMONY!!

“Homosapien ”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#9 Mar 26, 2008
That's too bad, but I bet she had trouble living with all those characters.
anf hiker

Butler, PA

#10 Mar 27, 2008
He probably snorted her share of the family coke stash......

“Wake me when its over....”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#11 Mar 27, 2008
Did he find a new nanny to run off with?
primetime17

United States

#12 Mar 27, 2008
most women like men with a sense of humor. no wonder he can't keep one happy.
The Doctor

Tyler, TX

#13 Mar 27, 2008
primetime17 wrote:
Ouch LOL
bigal

Raleigh, NC

#14 Mar 27, 2008
sorry that this happen to this guy but want can you do these day it is hard to find and keep the right thing i hope that this will make him strong and he will say around after the affacts were off
Gimmieabreak

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Mar 27, 2008
primetime17 wrote:
Nice. lomao
Vince

Allen, TX

#16 Mar 27, 2008
It must be like being married to a tornado. William has his demons, didn't he just get out of another stint in rehab? Maybe he's not so funny to live with.
Monty

Allen, TX

#18 Mar 27, 2008
EMPTY MIND wrote:
He shouldnt have been screwing his babysitter
He better look out now the babysitter turned wife may screw him, Hollywood divorces cost a bundle.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#19 Mar 27, 2008
EMPTY MIND wrote:
He shouldnt have been screwing his babysitter
That's what I was thinking as well. Well and maybe that his babysitter shouldn't have been screwing her boss..........
Obama Bin Lyin

Bradenton, FL

#21 Mar 27, 2008
Heather Mills gets a windfall for 4 years with Sir Paul..
is it any wonder that suddenly you have a rash of wives divorcing their celeb hubbies..?
Nothing but expensive hookers...
Enyer

AOL

#22 Mar 27, 2008
Nanoo Nanoo way!
Looks like it's his turn to bend over...Poor guy.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#23 Mar 27, 2008
I reckon she finally noticed he's not that funny..
AKJ

Atlanta, GA

#24 Mar 27, 2008
Money can't KEEP love!
AKJ

Atlanta, GA

#25 Mar 27, 2008
Money can't keep it together?
An Ex-wife

United States

#26 Mar 27, 2008
I was an ex-wife, I won't be shedding any tears for Robin. Oh, by the way, I also paid child support to my ex, and he was making $100,000 a year. It didn't matter to me,'cause it went for my child. I was glad to pay it. I guess it made him feel powerful to get money from me instead of the other way around. So, quit whinning would ya......You liked her when you were married to her didn't ya?
Ozzie wrote:
"Divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."
-Robin Williams
Gimmieabreak

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Mar 27, 2008
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
Heather Mills gets a windfall for 4 years with Sir Paul..
is it any wonder that suddenly you have a rash of wives divorcing their celeb hubbies..?
Nothing but expensive hookers...
You sound bitter. Maybe women should be afraid to marry a rich man, because if it doesn't work out, she immediately becomes a hooker. Maybe he was an asshole who cheats? Or maybe he was a bisexual and she was sick of the lifestyle, or maybe they just stopped getting along.

But no, you're probably right, he's a celebrity, therefore she must be in the wrong. You must really hate Kevin Federline then, for being such a hooker, taking Brits money? Or does that only apply to women?

P.S. He was never funny. He was like a short circuiting robot, spouting random thoughts and incomplete sentences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dead Poets Society Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman saves husband from falling off cliff (Sep '14) Sep '14 MrD 1
News Secrets of amazing teachers: What both sides of... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Education Reform ... 1
News 'You Will Be Missed' Late-night hosts lead trib... (Aug '14) Aug '14 theidiotsareunited 1
News French honour Acclaimed Australian director Pet... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Anne Hunt 3
News Ethan Hawke interview (Jun '10) Jun '10 John Mayes 1
News Top 5 college movies to watch and learn from (Jan '10) Jan '10 The Real College ... 1
News Movie Review: 'World's Greatest Dad' makes a co... (Sep '09) Oct '09 bill 2
More from around the web