Beginning on a prayer

Beginning on a prayer

There are 5 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Aug 24, 2008, titled Beginning on a prayer. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Comments on Topix forums : DENVER At the first official event Sunday of the Democratic National Convention, a choir belted out a gospel song and was followed by a rabbi reciting a Torah reading about ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

local

Denver, NC

#1 Aug 24, 2008
It is interesting that the hissing abortion- advocating Obama is having a 'religious outreach'. Does he honstly believe he'll be sharing space in Heaven with all those poor murdered babies?

Since: May 07

Asheville, NC

#2 Aug 24, 2008
local wrote:
It is interesting that the hissing abortion- advocating Obama is having a 'religious outreach'. Does he honstly believe he'll be sharing space in Heaven with all those poor murdered babies?
I didnt realize he had had an abortion. When exactly was that?

“I Hunger”

Since: Aug 08

Here

#3 Aug 25, 2008
Politically, the candidates MUST pander to the religious. Sad in this day & age, but we can't ignore them ... yet.

They continue to practice Jihad, protest against science, and promote delusion-based fraud, but are still considered relevant.

The only benefits they offer: money & votes. The reason for the season.
earthtrekker

Bakersfield, CA

#4 Aug 25, 2008
....prayers to Satan.
Local-not-Local

Eddyville, KY

#5 Aug 25, 2008
earthtrekker wrote:
....prayers to Satan.
Haven't you been aborted yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dead Man Walking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jordan District changes policy after 'Dead Man ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 ShelleD 1
News Susan Sarandon's still eager to try new things (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sneaky Pete 1
News Nobel Laureates Honor Sean Penn (Mar '12) Mar '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Catholics, Jews condemn Sarandon's pope Nazi quip (Oct '11) Oct '11 paul SHYKORA arts 3
News ADL Upset After Sarandon Calls Pope 'Nazi' (Oct '11) Oct '11 see the light 3
News Sarandon calls Pope a 'Nazi' (Oct '11) Oct '11 confused one 1
News Susan Sarandon calls Pope a 'Nazi' (Oct '11) Oct '11 boo 6
More from around the web