Eli Roth picks five favorite horror films

There are 1 comment on the LA Daily News story from Oct 31, 2010, titled Eli Roth picks five favorite horror films. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

There are horror movie geeks, and then there is Eli Roth. The writer-director of "Cabin Fever" and the "Hostel" movies and producer of "The Last Exorcism" has encyclopedic knowledge of the genre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

redoak37

Wareham, MA

#1 Oct 31, 2010
An American Werewolf In London + Saloms Lot are 2 of the most scariest movies in my book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawn of the Dead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chained Unbound by Anchor Bay on DVD and Blu-ray (Jul '12) Jul '12 Samantha 1
News Zack Snyder Is A Busy Man. An Adaptation of Mar... (Jul '06) Jan '12 Will Dockery 4
News 'Sucker Punch' Stars Love Playing It Tough - @ ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 julie 1
News Even Zombies have to go to School (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mohamed Saido B D... 1
News Zombie mania! Pick your favorite flick (Nov '10) Nov '10 monster70 1
News 5 most favorite horror movies, according to Eli... (Oct '10) Oct '10 hosa 2
News Dawn of the Dead (2004), a remake of the origin... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Alexander Schilling 2
More from around the web