Far cry from Hogwarts as Daniel Radcliffe...

There are 12 comments on the Times Online story from Nov 6, 2007, titled Far cry from Hogwarts as Daniel Radcliffe.... In it, Times Online reports that:

“Have you news of my boy Jack? Not this tide. When d'you think that he'll come back? Not with this wind blowing, and this tide”

Harry Potter's many young fans could find the sight of Daniel Radcliffe being shot to pieces disturbing. via Times Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Online.

Daniel fan 90210

Wilmington, NC

#1 Nov 11, 2007
just because he's staring in a gay film dosent mean that hes GAY!!!!!!!!!!

shame on those that tink he is!!!!!!!!!!
Annie

Calgary, Canada

#2 Nov 11, 2007
i dont think he's gay
i LOOOVE HIM!but my heart shattered when it sed in the news,laura otoole is his NEW girfrend!
shanry

Bandung, Indonesia

#3 Nov 12, 2007
OMG I HATE LAURA OTOOLE!!! HOW CAN SHE BEEING DAN'S GIRL!! THIS IS UNFAIR AT ALL!!! I HATE IHATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE!!!!

-NOT WANT DIE NOR ALIVE-
Annie

Calgary, Canada

#4 Nov 12, 2007
SO DO I! IM SO WITH U GIRL!
cutie

India

#5 Nov 21, 2007
so m i ,so m i!!!
zara

Bracknell, UK

#6 Nov 21, 2007
that slag thinks she can keep him watch it will be over they wont last at all
hannah

Mansfield, UK

#7 Nov 21, 2007
dans mine u idiots hands and eyez off of him hes my man u freakz!! Its me hannah his new girlfriend!
Annie

Calgary, Canada

#8 Nov 23, 2007
o really?(being sarcastic) i thought laura was his gf. if u are his gf,then why dont u tell the news? o nevrmind i dont really care if some othr gurl gets to be his gf but if it was laura,a definite no no.
tati

Warren, MI

#10 Dec 14, 2007
i'm sry, from america here, who's otoole?????? but dan is hott. i'm sry hannah is it? i'm sry again but he's mine get UR hands and eyes off fa fa of him
Annie

Calgary, Canada

#11 Dec 14, 2007
laura otoole is dan's new gf! she is 22 but is fat and looks like as if she is 30! how bad is that?!
EmoGrl14

Bucharest, Romania

#12 Dec 21, 2007
Well..talkin about Daniel Radcliffe's girlfriend, I'm a big fan of him, like u all , but I accept the idea of Dan having a gf,althought she's kinda ....wht evr, it was his decision,and I'm happy with it.If it helps u, stars usually change theyr crushes like socks, so.....Never mind.
Annie

Calgary, Canada

#13 Dec 23, 2007
they're going well, emma doesnt like her that much, she told me........i dont trust laura either.........i am happy 4 dan though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Copperfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who'll be hotter after Harry Potter? (Jul '11) Jul '11 Tiffany woodson 2
News McKellen In 'King Lear' On CPTV (Mar '09) Mar '09 h c ecco 1
News Radcliffe reveals neuro problem (Dec '08) Dec '08 top secret 1
News 'Potter' Radcliffe Reveals Brain Disorder (Aug '08) Aug '08 hugmedan 5
News Harry Potter magician heading to resort (Mar '08) Mar '08 sara 3
David Copperfield Interview (Jan '08) Jan '08 AButler 1
News Working without magic -- amNY.com (Sep '07) Sep '07 belen 15
More from around the web