McKellen In 'King Lear' On CPTV

McKellen In 'King Lear' On CPTV

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Mar 21, 2009, titled McKellen In 'King Lear' On CPTV. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

IAN MCKELLEN brings his acclaimed stage portrayal of 'King Lear' to PBS. If you're looking for high-quality scripted television amid the reality competitions and basketball, let me introduce you to a writer named William Shakespeare .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

h c ecco

Buena Park, CA

#1 Mar 22, 2009
nice of mr mckellen to patronize the colonies,(where we know, thank you very much, that king lear ends with the whole family going to disneyland!)...could it be that the folks back home in the the united kingsom, who have taken such a liking to american musicals, don't know gypsy from guys and dolls? c'mon sir ian, get over yourself - there are some yanks who know a hawk from a handsaw,(and acting from chewing scenery).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Copperfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who'll be hotter after Harry Potter? (Jul '11) Jul '11 Tiffany woodson 2
News Radcliffe reveals neuro problem (Dec '08) Dec '08 top secret 1
News 'Potter' Radcliffe Reveals Brain Disorder (Aug '08) Aug '08 hugmedan 5
News Harry Potter magician heading to resort (Mar '08) Mar '08 sara 3
David Copperfield Interview (Jan '08) Jan '08 AButler 1
News Far cry from Hogwarts as Daniel Radcliffe... (Nov '07) Dec '07 Annie 12
News Working without magic -- (Sep '07) Sep '07 belen 15
More from around the web