Kristen Stewart's affair disappoints ...

Kristen Stewart's affair disappoints 'Twilight' fans but unlikely to affect film's popularity

There are 8 comments on the Canada.com story from Jul 26, 2012, titled Kristen Stewart's affair disappoints 'Twilight' fans but unlikely to affect film's popularity. In it, Canada.com reports that:

"Twilight" fans are heartbroken by Kristen Stewart's public admission that she cheated on her boyfriend and co-star Robert Pattinson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Former Fan

Ardsley, NY

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Stewart loves Pattinson soo much! Hey, she made a public apology saying so. I just love that kind of love. Sanders, well he is utterly distraught over it, he said so people. His whole world are his heavenly wife and children. Let's be clear. Stewart loves Pattinson, Sanders loves his wife and children (they are his world, remember that) but, somehow Stewart replaced a heavenly world for Sanders and she forgot about her great love for Pattinson. Lol, what is all of this called, damage control I am guessing. Stewart, power corrupts. I know it happens in all walks of life and people make mistakes, but I really hope that his wife kicks your A$$ and your great love kicks you out.
Hel lo hello

Carnegie, PA

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Get over it geeze!She admits guilt she says she was not thinking but caught up in the moment.
What is this a JERRY SPRINGER show ?
Larry

United States

#3 Jul 27, 2012
vampires need to suck
see the light

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2012
She humiliated him before everyone, and now he has no choice but to dump her.
Jate

Toronto, Canada

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Former Fan wrote:
Stewart loves Pattinson soo much! Hey, she made a public apology saying so. I just love that kind of love. Sanders, well he is utterly distraught over it, he said so people. His whole world are his heavenly wife and children. Let's be clear. Stewart loves Pattinson, Sanders loves his wife and children (they are his world, remember that) but, somehow Stewart replaced a heavenly world for Sanders and she forgot about her great love for Pattinson. Lol, what is all of this called, damage control I am guessing. Stewart, power corrupts. I know it happens in all walks of life and people make mistakes, but I really hope that his wife kicks your A$$ and your great love kicks you out.
Iam glad she spread her legs and cheated on that pale face goon.
Hel lo hello

Carnegie, PA

#7 Jul 29, 2012
People are known to do stuff like that.
emma

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Aug 4, 2012
Why do people cheat? Someone ALWAYS has a dumbass excuse! I guess one is as good as another! The grass ain't alway's greener on the other side of the fence...Sometime's it is too late to realize that!
Carole

Wasilla, AK

#9 Aug 7, 2012
emma wrote:
Why do people cheat? Someone ALWAYS has a dumbass excuse! I guess one is as good as another! The grass ain't alway's greener on the other side of the fence...Sometime's it is too late to realize that!
They always have a dumbass excuse because, in this case Stewart, and Sanders are shallow people. Shallow people lack the essential substance to "woman/man up," accept the requisite accountability for their conscious choices and behavior. They are lazy, and shallow people!! Therefore, take the easy way out. This is what people like them, who lack quality, substance, and morals do. As they are both going to find out, the grass is definitely not greener. AND, the law of karma is going to bite them both in the A$$, an absolute axiomatic truth!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crime Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Do The Right Thing' Cast: Where Are They Now? 5 hr Old Sam 1
News Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce From Brad Pitt Sep 21 concerned american 1
News The not-so-weird world of Tim Burton Sep 18 Jesus Latter Day ... 1
News An Auschwitz Home Movie Scored by Eric Clapton Sep 18 Sambo 3
News Race issues, election give relevance to "LBJ" b... Sep 17 Cheech the Conser... 5
News Jesse James Hollywood Sues Universal Over Movie (May '07) Sep 14 Brian M 1,078
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Sep 14 Seluna 7,217
More from around the web