Brangelina: The end of the affair

Jan 25, 2010 Full story: The Independent 116

After five years and six children, the first couple of Hollywood are rumoured to be splitting up.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Marynotcontrary

Melbourne, Australia

#1 Jan 26, 2010
We all knew the day would come! Can someone play cupid for Guy Ritchie & Jennifer Anniston. That'd be a fabulous couple, both with the same goals, and committed family.
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#2 Jan 26, 2010
Marynotcontrary wrote:
We all knew the day would come! Can someone play cupid for Guy Ritchie & Jennifer Anniston. That'd be a fabulous couple, both with the same goals, and committed family.
Bite your TONGUE!!!
(and that is all that I will say about that.)

Ritchie deserves a wonderful loving and giving woman
that puts him first, and above all else.

I think that he has earned his happiness.

Complicated women.
Who on earth really wishes that sort of self torture
on their worst enemy?
Nic

Mastic, NY

#3 Jan 26, 2010
Marynotcontrary wrote:
We all knew the day would come! Can someone play cupid for Guy Ritchie & Jennifer Anniston. That'd be a fabulous couple, both with the same goals, and committed family.
Well Gets Agent played Cupid with her and Brad and look what happened..
Lol
Brad dumped Jen..And upgraded..lol
KMK

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Jan 26, 2010
Now Brad looks ready to dump Angelina....wonder who the upgrade will be this time.
Nic

Mastic, NY

#5 Jan 26, 2010
KMK wrote:
Now Brad looks ready to dump Angelina....wonder who the upgrade will be this time.
Haaaaaaa
Sorry loser KMk..You have said that many times..And well nothing happened..You bitter..You jealous..When you see your cow jen..Give her my regards..lol
Can you hold your breath?
Why don't you..
Since you say you know Brad is leaving Jolie..I bet you know your breath and we will see how long that takes..By your accounts it shouldn't take that long.Since you know Brad and since your source is Shiloh and Zee..huh..
hummmmmmmmm
Ok start..I will tell you when you can breath again..lol
Nic

Mastic, NY

#6 Jan 26, 2010
Haaaaaaa
Sorry loser KMk..You have said that many times..And well nothing happened..You bitter..You jealous..When you see your cow jen..Give her my regards..lol
Can you hold your breath?
Why don't you..
Since you say you know Brad is leaving Jolie..I bet you hold your breath and we will see how long that takes..By your accounts it shouldn't take that long.Since you know Brad and since your source is Shiloh and Zee..huh..
hummmmmmmmm
Ok start..I will tell you when you can breath again..lol
henry

Hayward, CA

#7 Jan 29, 2010
Brad is a playboy. He changed his partner every 5 years. Hope he will be with beautiful star Megan Fox after Jolie. He handsome. Deserved to get beautiful women. Sorry for him was married the most Hollywood ugly women Jenifer Aniston
Nic

Mastic, NY

#9 Jan 30, 2010
KMK wrote:
Now Brad looks ready to dump Angelina....wonder who the upgrade will be this time.
http://wengsan.avatar.yuku.com/jjb

Haaaaaaaa
Oh my..Legs spread open..When a man passes by..Boing..Boing!
Look what we have here..Boy this troll has no class!
Legs wide open and Gb don't give a F**K!
Well it was worth a try!
haaaaaaaa
LMAO

Spring, TX

#10 Feb 20, 2010
henry wrote:
Brad is a playboy. He changed his partner every 5 years. Hope he will be with beautiful star Megan Fox after Jolie. He handsome. Deserved to get beautiful women. Sorry for him was married the most Hollywood ugly women Jenifer Aniston
Some think Angie will snag Johnny Depp which will leave Brad's shoulder for Vanessa Paradis to cry on. I won't believe it unless I see it. Seriously hope Johnny has better sense than to get caught up in Angie's spider web.
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#11 Feb 20, 2010
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Some think Angie will snag Johnny Depp which will leave Brad's shoulder for Vanessa Paradis to cry on. I won't believe it unless I see it. Seriously hope Johnny has better sense than to get caught up in Angie's spider web.
I think that Johnny Depp, Angelina, and Brad,
have all made their feelings plain
and out in the open, for all that keep up
with their feeling...have been outspoken
and very touching with the way they feel
about their partners and their families.

Love is the word.
Togetherness is the verb.
Right to the end of the line,
and until the end of time,
just about sums it up, sugar lump.

Now: imo, If Jennifer ever feels the way Selena
felt, when she sang "I Could Fall In Love,"
then Jennifer might find enduring love with
a man, who returned her feelings.

"I Could Fall In Love"
by Selena

at www.youtune.com

(Much love and respect to Selena's memory)
and to her family.
cookie

Brisbane, Australia

#12 Feb 21, 2010
your right johnny won"t why would he? He's a private kinda guy and angelina is a magnet for publicity good and bad' he won't touch her with a barge pole. But as for beautiful brad beats me why she would even wnt to play around on him he's weathered the storm pretty well don't you think? I guess theres a price to pay for hanging or is that banging one of the worlds most sexiest woman she would have enough going on in her head for 10 guys no wonder he looks worn out latley!
gulliver905

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#13 Feb 22, 2010
the answer for all your questions:
http://www.agastos.com/angyb_eng.htm
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#14 Feb 25, 2010
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Some think Angie will snag Johnny Depp which will leave Brad's shoulder for Vanessa Paradis to cry on. I won't believe it unless I see it. Seriously hope Johnny has better sense than to get caught up in Angie's spider web.
Read this first, and then let men tell you what I think:
****
-1

Excellent Post!
.
Why don’t you haters go find Jen Aniston a man who will stay with her for more than 5 minutes and not dump her? There has to be something seriously wrong with Jen Aniston. It has been almost 6 years since her divorce and she still can’t get another man to stay with her after Brad ran away from her for his sanity’s sake. Aniston is 50% responsible for the death of her own marriage and to this day she has admitted no responsibility whatsoever. Obviously she learned nothing from the failure of her marriage. She is content to blame someone else, so she keeps making the same stupid mistakes over and over. No wonder she can’t get ANY man to stay with her. Mayer says she is STUCK in 1998 and he refuses to be stuck there with her. Somebody needs to tell that old cow to stop her whining, grow up and wake up into the 21st century. Maybe then she can move on with some dignity. Right now she is an annoying pest with all of her issues.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/02/12/maris...
****

I think that every single time, that poor little Jennifer
hears one single bit of gossip about Brad leaving Angie,
she drops anyone that she is involved with,
or puts out the rumor that her romance in only a fake one,
soooooo that the handsome, loveable, wonderful Brad
will have a clear path to come strolling back to her,
as if nothing had ever taken place, since the day that they
announced their seperation....and that is what I think!!!

I think that a little group therapy might help Jen.
The people in her group would blast her with the facts.
She would have to listen to reason.

Those blind eyes
need to be opened! IMO.
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#15 Mar 6, 2010
henry wrote:
Brad is a playboy. He changed his partner every 5 years. Hope he will be with beautiful star Megan Fox after Jolie. He handsome. Deserved to get beautiful women. Sorry for him was married the most Hollywood ugly women Jenifer Aniston
I guess that you have been over to www.justjared.com
and have read these comments...
******

I am so happy that this self-indulged fool
has had such a bad PR week.

1. Helping poor Mexicans by staying in a $10,000 a night villa.

2. The very private woman invites a tabloid show
to her party(she must be worried about the Booty Hunter.)

3.Pimping a $100 doll made with the exclusive resort.

4.News that she got the reporter fired for asking a realistic question.(aledgidly)

5.Showing off her (blank)
and sticking her (blank) high in the air,
when she knew that the paps where there.

6.(The Best)–Mayer LMAO
"JA wishes it was '98"
and he did not want to pet dogs in the kitchen HAHAHAHAHA.

I wonder how she feels having an out-of-control Ex
talking about her, long after the relationship has ended.

In a liitle while, when Mayer needs more attention,
all he has to do is mention their filthy sex life.

I find it disgusting that this fugly hag
took this idiot to the OSCARS.

And she took him back after he dumped her
in front of paps on a street corner–

Is she really that niave??

“You will never hear that from that man again—

Hopefully she is right and Mayer tells us much more!

Her and Huvane will be in major damage control–

I wonder if the PR shark will drop her
when this new bomb hits the screens??

It will be three in a row LMAO

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/02/12/maris...

(Copied and pasted)
tmj

Morristown, NJ

#16 Mar 15, 2010
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that you have been over to www.justjared.com
and have read these comments...
******
I am so happy that this self-indulged fool
has had such a bad PR week.
1. Helping poor Mexicans by staying in a $10,000 a night villa.
2. The very private woman invites a tabloid show
to her party(she must be worried about the Booty Hunter.)
3.Pimping a $100 doll made with the exclusive resort.
4.News that she got the reporter fired for asking a realistic question.(aledgidly)
5.Showing off her (blank)
and sticking her (blank) high in the air,
when she knew that the paps where there.
6.(The Best)–Mayer LMAO
"JA wishes it was '98"
and he did not want to pet dogs in the kitchen HAHAHAHAHA.
I wonder how she feels having an out-of-control Ex
talking about her, long after the relationship has ended.
In a liitle while, when Mayer needs more attention,
all he has to do is mention their filthy sex life.
I find it disgusting that this fugly hag
took this idiot to the OSCARS.
And she took him back after he dumped her
in front of paps on a street corner–
Is she really that niave??
“You will never hear that from that man again—
Hopefully she is right and Mayer tells us much more!
Her and Huvane will be in major damage control–
I wonder if the PR shark will drop her
when this new bomb hits the screens??
It will be three in a row LMAO
Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/02/12/maris...
(Copied and pasted)
@erock: and Hillary Swank and Reese. So every week the british tabloids put Brad and Angie Split/ Breakup/on covers when right under their noses the oscar winning British actress splits and the tabs have no clue

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03/15/kate-...
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Mar 15, 2010
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Some think Angie will snag Johnny Depp which will leave Brad's shoulder for Vanessa Paradis to cry on. I won't believe it unless I see it. Seriously hope Johnny has better sense than to get caught up in Angie's spider web.
Haaaaa
You just bitter Jen's ex Mayer told the world her puss is as dry and mangled as a battered old garbage can!
JD is an actor and so is Jolie..Stop smoking CRACK!
Crack is Whack!
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#18 Mar 17, 2010
Nic wrote:
<quoted text>
Haaaaa
You just bitter Jen's ex Mayer told the world her puss is as dry and mangled as a battered old garbage can!
JD is an actor and so is Jolie..Stop smoking CRACK!
Crack is Whack!
Ha ha ha.
LOL.

It is time to show this again!!!



I just love this one.
It says a mouthful.

I think that it should also SHUT a lot of mouths, too.

Heee heee heeee.
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Mar 17, 2010
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha.
LOL.
It is time to show this again!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ind6sKzXNKIXX
I just love this one.
It says a mouthful.
I think that it should also SHUT a lot of mouths, too.
Heee heee heeee.
I just saw jeny dry tits with GB..Looking fat and dumpy..In a potato sack..
I wonder if she got GB sperm in a vile and did invtro?
lol
Her belly looks like a goat in there..
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#20 Mar 18, 2010
Nic wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw jeny dry tits with GB..Looking fat and dumpy..In a potato sack..
I wonder if she got GB sperm in a vile and did invtro?
lol
Her belly looks like a goat in there..
Haaaa haaa haaa.



I sure hope that Brad will share his photographs
that he takes in Vencie...I sure hope.

I agree that Brad looks so cool
in that photo of his taking photgraps,
and he is pictured from a side view with his camera.

Just so sexy, sexy, sexy!!!!
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#21 Mar 18, 2010
Bye for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crime Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Walker Cannot Lie (Feb '06) 7 hr lotus 11,919
Five things the goss mags swear are true (Mar '14) 14 hr Old Zealand 12
Iggy Azalea, Taylor Swift set for 2014 AMAs Mon Rb RECORDS 2
Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Sun Swedenforever 24
Ashley Greene Nude Photos - New Moon Movie Scan... (Aug '09) Nov 22 stacynorthup 4
Slain Civil Rights Worker with New Rochelle Con... Nov 19 333stenbrian 1
People mag names Hemsworth 'Sexiest Man Alive' Nov 19 mnjk 1

Crime Movies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE