Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvi...

Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?

There are 7219 comments on the Associated Content story from Jul 8, 2009, titled Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Who's the king of the three leading major players of the past half century? That is a tough one to decide, but one must consider carefully the accomplishments and the styles in order to make a conclusion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7494 Feb 5, 2013
I blocked Dolby'scat from commenting on my youtube video's . He can comment on here if he wants~ He thinks my singing sucks so bad I should never sing again. He plays guitar but He doesnt have the balls to post him playing and singing. He is starting to bug me like the blaclflies and mosquitos do in Maine in late spring. I would like to see him go away(don't click on my links dipshit) and bother someone else.

Location hidden

#7495 Feb 5, 2013
Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>That may or may not be true, but I do have ears Jim, and my ears are telling me that you cannot sing...
OK don't click on my links Scare D. cat!
Dolbys cat

Aldergrove, Canada

#7496 Feb 5, 2013
jim - wrote:
<quoted text> OK don't click on my links Scare D. cat!
If you don't want comments on your singing...then don't post your "performances". Jim it is simple...YOU CANT SING.

Location hidden

#7497 Feb 5, 2013
http://youtu.be/k7fTLLisjgI
Blue Telephone-original by jim-guitar/harmonica/vocal
http://youtu.be/lV5xVVCYPpI
Still in Saigon -Aces and Eights 1994 jim on bass
Well I gotta go to work -just wanted to post links showing my harmonica playing and bass playing.

Location hidden

#7498 Feb 5, 2013
Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't want comments on your singing...then don't post your "performances". Jim it is simple...YOU CANT SING.
I can try!=D I also write songs ,play rythymn ,lead and bass guitar,harmonica,keyboard. I'm also an artist~ what the f%#k do you do dipshit except troll threadS. Your a miserable old loser ,sucks to be you don't it ?
Dolbys cat

Aldergrove, Canada

#7499 Feb 5, 2013
jim - wrote:
Well I gotta go to work -just wanted to post links showing my harmonica playing and bass playing.
Well it's lucky you got a job....cos you'll never make a living singin'...LOL
Dolbys cat

Aldergrove, Canada

#7500 Feb 5, 2013
jim - wrote:
<quoted text> I can try!=D I also write songs ,play rythymn ,lead and bass guitar,harmonica,keyboard. I'm also an artist~ what the f%#k do you do dipshit except troll threadS. Your a miserable old loser ,sucks to be you don't it ?
I don't get it Jim...you must know that your singing is terrible, don't tell me that you haven't been told before. Get as upset as you like, but my opinion wont change.

Location hidden

#7501 Feb 5, 2013
Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>Well it's lucky you got a job....cos you'll never make a living singin'...LOL
I never said I could dumbass but your the one who sounds like a broken record! Now why dont you go away and keep repeating yourself to someone else ya senile old coot.

Location hidden

#7502 Feb 5, 2013
Later on I'll post my version of Billie jean for all you MJ fans !=D Dolbypussy don't you dare click on it!!!
Dolbys cat

Aldergrove, Canada

#7503 Feb 5, 2013
jim - wrote:
Later on I'll post my version of Billie jean for all you MJ fans !=D Dolbypussy don't you dare click on it!!!
I'm gonna apologize to Jim, I think it is pretty obvious that this 50+ yr old has mental issues, also take a close look at him.

Location hidden

#7504 Feb 5, 2013
Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>I'm gonna apologize to Jim, I think it is pretty obvious that this 50+ yr old has mental issues, also take a close look at him.
yeah ok fruitcake

Location hidden

#7505 Feb 5, 2013
I'm a happy nut!=D
Lee

Burbank, CA

#7506 Feb 5, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He had a toilet related death and got saved by the bell by a massive heart attack which made him jump off and fall into his shag pile carpet which suffocated him.
If he had of been a good boy and ate all his vegetables, instead of all that junk food, he wouldn't have got a heart attack from straining too hard. He left a dirty ass in the air with evidence in the toilet.
What an embarrassing way to go, poor man.
Elvis Presley was found dead on his bathroom floor on August 16, 1977. According to the medical investigator, Presley had "stumbled or crawled several feet before he died"; he had apparently been using the toilet at the time. Elvis biographer Peter Guralnick writes, "It was certainly possible that he had died while 'straining at stool.' "[14] Elvis' personal physician, Dr. George Nicopolous, wrote in his 2009 book, The King and Dr. Nick that "We believe Elvis died from a normal physiological event brought into play called 'Valsalva Manuever.' This ...caused the heart to stop when the body strained. When Elvis compressed his abdominal aorta by straining, his heart, in response, went into arrhythmia and quit working suddenly. I believe this in turn may have caused a drop in blood pressure, which resulted in a grand mal seizure; Elvis fell, and his face was buried in the plush carpet, where he suffocated."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet-related_i...
For all of you who claim that the wondeful MM and other employees and friends of Elvis have done no harm to his image by selling everything they "know" or can think of to the press, books and interviews---well, the produced people like this.

“Happy Turkey Day!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7507 Feb 5, 2013
jim - wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I could dumbass but your the one who sounds like a broken record! Now why dont you go away and keep repeating yourself to someone else ya senile old coot.
Dolbys Cat and KJ would probably get along nicely! They could be doing this all day ~

Blab, Blab, Repeat....Blab, Blab, Repeat....and so on and so on.....:)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7508 Feb 5, 2013
Patricktruth wrote:
<quoted text>
The point gv , is mj fans should not make fun of how elvis passed .( people in glass houses should not throw stones )
Enjoy your music gv
Speak for yourself, hypocrite.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#7509 Feb 5, 2013
jim - wrote:
<quoted text> I can try!=D I also write songs ,play rythymn ,lead and bass guitar,harmonica,keyboard. I'm also an artist~ what the f%#k do you do dipshit except troll threadS. Your a miserable old loser ,sucks to be you don't it ?
I love your honesty, Jim; I think it's fab. However, Dolby is very good at stalking Gordo and being a royal pain in is arse so you have to show him a bit of appreciation.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#7510 Feb 5, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dolbys Cat and KJ would probably get along nicely! They could be doing this all day ~
Blab, Blab, Repeat....Blab, Blab, Repeat....and so on and so on.....:)
It would be fun to orchestrate a meeting of the two of them then sit back and watch the fall out, wouldn't it. Two middle aged hotshots swinging their handbags - there's nothing funnier.
Dolbys cat

Aldergrove, Canada

#7511 Feb 5, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your honesty, Jim; I think it's fab. However, Dolby is very good at stalking Gordo and being a royal pain in is arse so you have to show him a bit of appreciation.
I don't get it...Jim posts links to his youtube....I comment on his performances the only way I know how....Honestly. He gets upset, so he posts more links for me to comment on. Go take a listen for yourselves.... JIM CAN'T SING...Go on go take a listen, then come on back and tell me I'm wrong. Jim is a 51 yr old, I am, damn sure he is big enough to be able to take criticism...well ok..he's not, but he should be able to take it.

“Happy Turkey Day!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7512 Feb 5, 2013
Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get it...Jim posts links to his youtube....I comment on his performances the only way I know how....Honestly. He gets upset, so he posts more links for me to comment on. Go take a listen for yourselves.... JIM CAN'T SING...Go on go take a listen, then come on back and tell me I'm wrong. Jim is a 51 yr old, I am, damn sure he is big enough to be able to take criticism...well ok..he's not, but he should be able to take it.
Honesty doesn't stop your bluntness from being mean.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#7513 Feb 5, 2013
Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get it...Jim posts links to his youtube....I comment on his performances the only way I know how....Honestly. He gets upset, so he posts more links for me to comment on. Go take a listen for yourselves.... JIM CAN'T SING...Go on go take a listen, then come on back and tell me I'm wrong. Jim is a 51 yr old, I am, damn sure he is big enough to be able to take criticism...well ok..he's not, but he should be able to take it.
The other option is to not comment at all, of course. Anyway, if you do enjoy commenting and taking the piss out of people (which I know you do because I've enjoyed reading you going for Gordo), there's a wicked stooge on the Michael Jackson forum who is just desperate for a bit of negative attention. If racist child abusing misogynists get your goat, he's your man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crime Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Spike Lee's 'Malcolm X' Helped Black Americ... Nov 20 Casio 6
News Paul Walker Cannot Lie (Feb '06) Nov 17 pedowalker 12,075
News Look-alike actresses are not related (Nov '07) Nov 3 Sybil 16
News 13 '80s And '90s Cars That Are Absolutely Worth... Oct 30 Jimmymeans 1
News 5 things to see at Wizard World Comic Con Oklah... Oct 27 forthechiildren 1
News Justin Timberlake to do Super Bowl halftime show Oct '17 TrumpedDaKnee 2
News Director James Toback accused of sexual harassm... Oct '17 WHO 1
More from around the web