Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?

Jul 8, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Associated Content

Who's the king of the three leading major players of the past half century? That is a tough one to decide, but one must consider carefully the accomplishments and the styles in order to make a conclusion.

Comments
6,861 - 6,880 of 7,198 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2013
Dolbys cat

Agassiz, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

jim - wrote:
Dolby'scat doesn't have any balls !=D
That may or may not be true, but I do have ears Jim, and my ears are telling me that you cannot sing...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

jim - wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/CXvRIJ9VdUE
Everything is Gonna Be alright-original song by jim
My dog Bear makes a guest appearance!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I blocked Dolby'scat from commenting on my youtube video's . He can comment on here if he wants~ He thinks my singing sucks so bad I should never sing again. He plays guitar but He doesnt have the balls to post him playing and singing. He is starting to bug me like the blaclflies and mosquitos do in Maine in late spring. I would like to see him go away(don't click on my links dipshit) and bother someone else.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>That may or may not be true, but I do have ears Jim, and my ears are telling me that you cannot sing...
OK don't click on my links Scare D. cat!
Dolbys cat

Agassiz, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

jim - wrote:
<quoted text> OK don't click on my links Scare D. cat!
If you don't want comments on your singing...then don't post your "performances". Jim it is simple...YOU CANT SING.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

http://youtu.be/k7fTLLisjgI
Blue Telephone-original by jim-guitar/harmonica/vocal
http://youtu.be/lV5xVVCYPpI
Still in Saigon -Aces and Eights 1994 jim on bass
Well I gotta go to work -just wanted to post links showing my harmonica playing and bass playing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't want comments on your singing...then don't post your "performances". Jim it is simple...YOU CANT SING.
I can try!=D I also write songs ,play rythymn ,lead and bass guitar,harmonica,keyboard. I'm also an artist~ what the f%#k do you do dipshit except troll threadS. Your a miserable old loser ,sucks to be you don't it ?
Dolbys cat

Agassiz, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

jim - wrote:
Well I gotta go to work -just wanted to post links showing my harmonica playing and bass playing.
Well it's lucky you got a job....cos you'll never make a living singin'...LOL
Dolbys cat

Agassiz, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

jim - wrote:
<quoted text> I can try!=D I also write songs ,play rythymn ,lead and bass guitar,harmonica,keyboard. I'm also an artist~ what the f%#k do you do dipshit except troll threadS. Your a miserable old loser ,sucks to be you don't it ?
I don't get it Jim...you must know that your singing is terrible, don't tell me that you haven't been told before. Get as upset as you like, but my opinion wont change.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>Well it's lucky you got a job....cos you'll never make a living singin'...LOL
I never said I could dumbass but your the one who sounds like a broken record! Now why dont you go away and keep repeating yourself to someone else ya senile old coot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Later on I'll post my version of Billie jean for all you MJ fans !=D Dolbypussy don't you dare click on it!!!
Dolbys cat

Agassiz, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

jim - wrote:
Later on I'll post my version of Billie jean for all you MJ fans !=D Dolbypussy don't you dare click on it!!!
I'm gonna apologize to Jim, I think it is pretty obvious that this 50+ yr old has mental issues, also take a close look at him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>I'm gonna apologize to Jim, I think it is pretty obvious that this 50+ yr old has mental issues, also take a close look at him.
yeah ok fruitcake

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I'm a happy nut!=D
Lee

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He had a toilet related death and got saved by the bell by a massive heart attack which made him jump off and fall into his shag pile carpet which suffocated him.
If he had of been a good boy and ate all his vegetables, instead of all that junk food, he wouldn't have got a heart attack from straining too hard. He left a dirty ass in the air with evidence in the toilet.
What an embarrassing way to go, poor man.
Elvis Presley was found dead on his bathroom floor on August 16, 1977. According to the medical investigator, Presley had "stumbled or crawled several feet before he died"; he had apparently been using the toilet at the time. Elvis biographer Peter Guralnick writes, "It was certainly possible that he had died while 'straining at stool.' "[14] Elvis' personal physician, Dr. George Nicopolous, wrote in his 2009 book, The King and Dr. Nick that "We believe Elvis died from a normal physiological event brought into play called 'Valsalva Manuever.' This ...caused the heart to stop when the body strained. When Elvis compressed his abdominal aorta by straining, his heart, in response, went into arrhythmia and quit working suddenly. I believe this in turn may have caused a drop in blood pressure, which resulted in a grand mal seizure; Elvis fell, and his face was buried in the plush carpet, where he suffocated."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet-related_i...
For all of you who claim that the wondeful MM and other employees and friends of Elvis have done no harm to his image by selling everything they "know" or can think of to the press, books and interviews---well, the produced people like this.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

jim - wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I could dumbass but your the one who sounds like a broken record! Now why dont you go away and keep repeating yourself to someone else ya senile old coot.
Dolbys Cat and KJ would probably get along nicely! They could be doing this all day ~

Blab, Blab, Repeat....Blab, Blab, Repeat....and so on and so on.....:)

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Patricktruth wrote:
<quoted text>
The point gv , is mj fans should not make fun of how elvis passed .( people in glass houses should not throw stones )
Enjoy your music gv
Speak for yourself, hypocrite.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

jim - wrote:
<quoted text> I can try!=D I also write songs ,play rythymn ,lead and bass guitar,harmonica,keyboard. I'm also an artist~ what the f%#k do you do dipshit except troll threadS. Your a miserable old loser ,sucks to be you don't it ?
I love your honesty, Jim; I think it's fab. However, Dolby is very good at stalking Gordo and being a royal pain in is arse so you have to show him a bit of appreciation.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dolbys Cat and KJ would probably get along nicely! They could be doing this all day ~
Blab, Blab, Repeat....Blab, Blab, Repeat....and so on and so on.....:)
It would be fun to orchestrate a meeting of the two of them then sit back and watch the fall out, wouldn't it. Two middle aged hotshots swinging their handbags - there's nothing funnier.
Dolbys cat

Agassiz, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your honesty, Jim; I think it's fab. However, Dolby is very good at stalking Gordo and being a royal pain in is arse so you have to show him a bit of appreciation.
I don't get it...Jim posts links to his youtube....I comment on his performances the only way I know how....Honestly. He gets upset, so he posts more links for me to comment on. Go take a listen for yourselves.... JIM CAN'T SING...Go on go take a listen, then come on back and tell me I'm wrong. Jim is a 51 yr old, I am, damn sure he is big enough to be able to take criticism...well ok..he's not, but he should be able to take it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crime Movies Discussions

Search the Crime Movies Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Rappers Three 6 Mafia Make Oscar History (Mar '06) 23 hr xdd 3
Tarantino's Django stirs the pot on racism (Jan '13) Mon Chocolate fountain 7
Paul Walker Cannot Lie (Feb '06) Jul 27 Reality-2 10,769
Snowpiercer Jul 26 grey daisy 1
Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies Jul 24 Webmaster 39
Happy birthday, Jennifer Lopez! See her starsig... Jul 24 Rb RECORDS 1
Peppa Pig to star in Doctor Who Jul 20 FRESH AIR - NPR 3
•••
•••