Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvi...

Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?

There are 7219 comments on the Associated Content story from Jul 8, 2009, titled Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Who's the king of the three leading major players of the past half century? That is a tough one to decide, but one must consider carefully the accomplishments and the styles in order to make a conclusion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

shock

New York, NY

#6030 Nov 25, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
Great, let's do it then, this time for real.
Jim, please be with us.
(So if you guys want to talk about the Prince set etc, or whatever, throw it in a new thread?)
Let's self destruct!
Thanks guys.
i knew it, i knew it, and i knew it. i told you i would outlast you. it was you that was getting angry. that eviction notice served very well, the sheriff did his job. self destruct? oh no you fcking peasant, Michael's soldiers destructed you. all your lying bullsh!t about pelvis just didn't wash with today's world. so now you're taking my advice and making a real pelvis forum, good riddance and STAY THE FCK OFF MICHAEL'S FORUM!
shock

New York, NY

#6032 Nov 25, 2012
first i would like to thank and give honor to God for the cleansing of this forum for without whom it wouldn't have been possible. we thank you for watching over Michael's forum and protecting it from the jim crow trash by incorporating knowledgeable music lovers to fight to the end for the king of music Michael Jackson. we also thank you for sending the pelvis goons to their rightful place (the gutter) to congregate and wallow in the racist 50's era filth they pretend is music. because of you dear Lord they were finally convinced that Michael is the only one that matters in music. they even posted on Thanksgiving, disrupting a family tradition in a desperate attempt to derail Michael's unparalleled legacy but you showed them that their pathetic attempts were toothless. Michael's soldiers will guard his forum and protect it from all music-hating parasites in your name dear Lord. once again, thank you!
Human Nature

Anonymous Proxy

#6033 Nov 25, 2012
jacko was a child molesting flunky who offed his face and his self on drugs. mjloser4life, you really need to get out more. you don't live in reality spammer. When the cops come, they will get you to a mental institution a.s.a.p. Hey, be happy. You may not have to pay for it since you gotz no money. there are no wacko soldiers. You're an island of one, spam bot not from denmark.

Since: Oct 11

Channel Islands

#6034 Nov 25, 2012
Human Nature wrote:
jacko was a child molesting flunky who offed his face and his self on drugs. mjloser4life, you really need to get out more. you don't live in reality spammer. When the cops come, they will get you to a mental institution a.s.a.p. Hey, be happy. You may not have to pay for it since you gotz no money. there are no wacko soldiers. You're an island of one, spam bot not from denmark.
Oh Nutjob there u are
karma bites a floony

Anonymous Proxy

#6035 Nov 25, 2012
shock wrote:
first i would like to thank and give honor to God for the cleansing of this forum for without whom it wouldn't have been possible. we thank you for watching over Michael's forum and protecting it from the jim crow trash by incorporating knowledgeable music lovers to fight to the end for the king of music Michael Jackson. we also thank you for sending the pelvis goons to their rightful place (the gutter) to congregate and wallow in the racist 50's era filth they pretend is music. because of you dear Lord they were finally convinced that Michael is the only one that matters in music. they even posted on Thanksgiving, disrupting a family tradition in a desperate attempt to derail Michael's unparalleled legacy but you showed them that their pathetic attempts were toothless. Michael's soldiers will guard his forum and protect it from all music-hating parasites in your name dear Lord. once again, thank you!
woopsy slobine, mjloser4life. You just tripped your spamming self which is a crime in NY. Human waste of space. Look how much sleep you don't get. get off welfare wench.
sasa

Belgrade, Serbia

#6036 Nov 25, 2012
MJ with no douts
ABC 123

Denmark

#6037 Nov 25, 2012
karma bites a floony wrote:
<quoted text>woopsy slobine, mjloser4life. You just tripped your spamming self which is a crime in NY. Human waste of space. Look how much sleep you don't get. get off welfare wench.
http://youtu.be/rWeUyYzHLPk
>>>>>>GRRRRR EeeeeoOOOOOW <<<<<<< <
!V**ZZZZApppppPPPPP **/!
sssssSSSSSSSsssss
---***__^^

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6038 Nov 25, 2012
sasa wrote:
MJ with no douts
With no doubts of his innocence. Michael Jackson was a victim of jealousy because he was the King of Pop.
King Elvis

Greystanes, Australia

#6039 Nov 25, 2012
octo wrote:
Like a said before, it is more difficult now to find Elvis imports.
Octo,

Join the Elvis Australia mailing list, they send out private emails to members detailing every - and I mean EVERY - import and boot that comes to light. They sell them, but don't keep the details about boots on their public site.

Replying here is fine, I've decided; it's probably best, rather than to respond to the trolls, to just ignore them completely. Let them think we've "destructed" (that word is yet another example of the teen troll's illiteracy).

Let them hear crickets from us directly.

Meanwhile, did you see this?

http://www.popularcritic.com/2012/11/25/micha...

The floons all bleated about how Spike Lee's BAD TV special was going to destroy the ratings. It didn't. It couldn't compete with the traditional Thanksgiving football game. SO funny.

Meanwhile, the Aloha anniversary show has sold out,with fans coming around the world for it. And thousands are getting ready for Elvis' 78th birthday in January, in the freezing winter.
Shock

Westfield, NJ

#6040 Nov 26, 2012
I see skinhead don't take defeat very well. Apparently they couldn't create a forum of their own. It must be very embarrassing to get evicted from a forum that they ran for a while. Still as stupid as ever I see, saying he won't respond to my post yet there's samples of what I said in his post. So shameful, why not exit with a little dignity.
spammy is sick

London, UK

#6041 Nov 26, 2012
Gutter rat from NY "shock". Spamming, child neglecting wefare wench. They will come for you.
spammy is sick

London, UK

#6042 Nov 26, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Octo,
Join the Elvis Australia mailing list, they send out private emails to members detailing every - and I mean EVERY - import and boot that comes to light. They sell them, but don't keep the details about boots on their public site.
Replying here is fine, I've decided; it's probably best, rather than to respond to the trolls, to just ignore them completely. Let them think we've "destructed" (that word is yet another example of the teen troll's illiteracy).
The floons all bleated about how Spike Lee's BAD TV special was going to destroy the ratings. It didn't. It couldn't compete with the traditional Thanksgiving football game. SO funny.
Meanwhile, the Aloha anniversary show has sold out,with fans coming around the world for it. And thousands are getting ready for Elvis' 78th birthday in January, in the freezing winter.
Notice the gutter rat that spams this forum 24//7 with multiple nics and fake locations didn't watch it either? The welfare wench is just as much of a fraud as Wacko was.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6043 Nov 26, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Octo,
Yeah, there are a lot of new Elvis imports coming out every week.

Amazing. But it is hard to keep track of them all.

I still find some things but I can not go overboard with it either.

My friend has given me a lot of 1971 shows on silver disc.

His favorite era happens to be 1974-1977.

But I'm not complaining cause I amassed such an impressive catalog.

I'd rather go for the great concerts that I know I'll listen to.

I am satisfied that I get some new stuff here and again...

As for MJ failing in recent years, that is what I expected.

Floons never seem to see the bigger picture down the road.

Elvis fans have a lot to be proud of.

Elvis did what he was supposed to do, which was entertain his fans.
floon spray

Brooklyn, NY

#6044 Nov 26, 2012
What does the dead flunky have? He has no home to visit. He had to rent because he was 400 million in debt. He has no clothes up for auction. He has no music that anyone is buying. The "this is shit" movie paid of his debt, but that's about it. None of his crap is being played on the radio either, but Elvis is heard. No one watched the Spike Lee garbage either.
King Elvis

Greystanes, Australia

#6045 Nov 26, 2012
octo wrote:
Floons never seem to see the bigger picture down the road.
Yes, they're little bitches, the lot of them.

I see the anti-floon people are coming on here and elsewhere to make fun of them.

Good stuff.

And I'm still waiting on a link to that non-existent Wacko Halloween thing in Mexico. It never even happened. Thriller 100 million too - just not true.

The floons ain't got shit.
Floon Spray

London, UK

#6046 Nov 27, 2012
Floons are mentally ill misfits that sit around trying to paint a different picture of a man that did not exist.
The Scarlett Pimpernel

Denmark

#6047 Nov 27, 2012
Floon Spray wrote:
Floons are mentally ill misfits that sit around trying to paint a different picture of a man that did not exist.
come again - sorry that kind of flipped me helmet that one
returning from the rath of shock from Helena' s isle of man...
the SUPER LORDs of man

Denmark

#6048 Nov 27, 2012
shock wrote:
You are welcome, son.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6049 Nov 27, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they're little bitches, the lot of them.
I see the anti-floon people are coming on here and elsewhere to make fun of them.
Good stuff.
And I'm still waiting on a link to that non-existent Wacko Halloween thing in Mexico. It never even happened. Thriller 100 million too - just not true.
The floons ain't got shit.
Jacko is failing in death and was the ultimate loser on Thanksgiving.

Spike Lee's documentary couldn't even beat lowly watched reruns.

Absolutely hilarious.

We all know movies about Elvis were all high rated TV events.

Wacko is fading away less than 4 years after his pathetic death....

The clown's achievements are being shattered by modern pop stars.

Gotta laugh.

"Millions" did not dance to Wacko in Mexico on Halloween.

Maybe, a hundred different idiots in a couple separate events.
Shock

West Orange, NJ

#6050 Nov 27, 2012
A true troll is someone who's not a Michael Jackson fan (as unbelievable as that is) but keeps posting on his forum even though they vowed not to. Just goes to prove there are no pelvis forums because no one wants to talk about a 50's era jim crow created bad joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crime Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Rodriguez Threatens Fast and Furious 9... Fri tyu 3
News 5 Reasons Lana Del Rey Is a Muse To Gay Fans Fri Zeke 1
News Happy birthday, Vin Diesel: 50, fast and fit Jul 18 GREG 26
News Paul Walker's Daughter Meadow Is All Grown Up, ... Jul 9 ERIC 28
News Michelle Rodriguez threatens to leave 'Fast and... Jul 1 So Leave 1
News Why Michelle Rodriguez Is Threatening To Quit '... Jun 29 ERIC 22
News ITV extends Benidorm to one-hour shows (Aug '09) Jun 27 AmPieJam UncleSam 3
More from around the web