Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvi...

Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?

There are 7216 comments on the Associated Content story from Jul 8, 2009, titled Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Who's the king of the three leading major players of the past half century? That is a tough one to decide, but one must consider carefully the accomplishments and the styles in order to make a conclusion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

#5973 Nov 20, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I will NOT put up with that kind of treatment..EVER!
Whatever you say, boy.

Swannnneeeeee....!
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

#5974 Nov 20, 2012
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always behave like this or is it because cowardly hiding behind a screen makes it esier for you to insult people?
Fck you are stupid. Close your legs you skanky whre, the flies are irritating me.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5978 Nov 20, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll behave as I see fit to Wacko trolls who put shit on Elvis.
I've never done that. I don't care about Elvis one way or another.

Location hidden

#5984 Nov 21, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, then leave.
Why, because you say so?

Location hidden

#5985 Nov 21, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
And please note that I didn't write that gauche 'legs/flies' comment to you above, either.
I don't know if you did or not, but you wrote the racist comments, knowing that they would hurt people.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#5990 Nov 21, 2012
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if you did or not, but you wrote the racist comments, knowing that they would hurt people.
And Wacko said them not caring if they hurt, and you go along with them not caring if they hurt. So this makes you better, how?

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#5991 Nov 21, 2012
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never done that. I don't care about Elvis one way or another.
Shame that because (when he hovers over my bed having flown in through my window to tell me that he was murdered by the Jewish illuminati) he speaks very highly of you.
butterballs

UK

#5992 Nov 21, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who uses race to bring a person down ain't nothin but a low life loser.
So does this mean you fully acknowledge that Michael Jackson was a lowlife loser for racially abusing Jewish people?.
butterballs

UK

#5993 Nov 21, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to all of it...Michael said and did lots of things he regretted..don't we all?
How predictable. Let's just brush Wacko Jacko's, filthy racist words under the carpet.

Dude, you can't even stand up and say he was wrong for doing it.

That is really really sad, dude.

And it's not even like you can say, he just let one bad word slip out of his mouth.

His attack on Jewish people was well thought out, and he even put anti-Jewish words into one of his pathetic songs.

Michael Jackson was complete filth.

But never mind, dude, you belong to the church of Michael Joseph Jackson and think he was perfect in every single way.

I'm surprised, you don't go around blaming Jewish people, for his racist language. That always seems to be the case in any OMG moments in Wacko Jacko's life.
butterballs

UK

#5994 Nov 21, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Chas calls people racists that he believes are bein racist. Chas is not a racist.
See there you go, you don't like it when you are presented with hard facts that one of your fellow MJ fans is a massive racist and also a massive homophobe.

Never mind hey. Let's brush his filthy language under the carpet to, is it?.

I bet anybody who is critical of O.J. Simpson's behaviour would never be classed as a racist. But when it comes to Michael Jackson, oh yes, people must be racist then.

Dude, you are a massive hypocrite.
butterballs

UK

#5995 Nov 21, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see how you can call Chas a racist? That King Racist has no right to call me all the names he has called me..cotton picker..boy... sand monkey You have no idea what it is like to be called these things. I have been called plenty of names and I have gotten in physical fights over it. I will NOT put up with that kind of treatment..EVER!
And what gives you the right to tell people to F off?.

I make no excuses for racists like Michael Jackson or anybody else, but you need to get your facts straight before you start criticising anybody else.

You've got no right to go around telling people to F off. You've got no right to go around being aggressive to people who are critical of MJ's behaviour. You've got no right to hate on children, when the morally right thing would be to defend them.

And if you really are against racism or any form of discrimination how come you've never put that filthy pig, ChasUGC in his place?

Let me guess he's part of the Michael Joseph Jackson church and can get away with it.

Never mind, dude, continue to be a hypocrite, it suits you.
butterballs

UK

#5996 Nov 21, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I have been called plenty of names and I have gotten in physical fights over it. I will NOT put up with that kind of treatment..EVER!
You've actually resorted to violence over something as petty as name-calling?.

Seriously, dude, the last time I saw anybody fight over name-calling was in high school.

I think it pretty much sums up your character, that you would resort to violence over such things.

Me and my friends are always calling each other names.

But we've never ever resorted to using our fists, over such stupid things.

In my workplace insult get thrown around, mostly jokingly, but sometimes worse, but nobody has ever resorted to violence.

That's what people do. It's called having a sense of humour in most cases.

But never mind, knowing you somebody made a joke and you told them to F off, and it all kicked of from their.

So glad I'm not part of the Michael Joseph Jackson church, it now turns some of you are also violent thugs.
butterballs

UK

#5997 Nov 21, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>How could I not take it personal? I don't care if it is over the internet...it is still wrong.
Why would you take anything anybody says on the Internet, seriously?

Like I said, I make no excuses for racists like Michael Jackson. But you need to chill out dude.

Taking things personal and resorting to violence as you have claimed is absolutely ridiculous.

Insults get thrown around. You are guilty of that yourself.

If you are prepared to dish them out, then you also have to be prepared to receive them.

That's life.
butterballs

UK

#5998 Nov 21, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I never freakin said that. He made a mistake..BFD...do not turn my words around..you will lose.
You said anybody who makes racist remarks is a lowlife loser. Surely this must also include Michael Jackson. Yes?.

Seriously, dude, if you make such statements stick to them.

No point in backtracking when your precious boyfriend comes into the equation.

Stand up and be a man and accept he made a filthy racist remarks towards Jewish people.

No point in pretending to be against racism, if you not prepared to criticise those who were truly the most disgusting of them all.
butterballs

UK

#5999 Nov 21, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Cas ain't no racist.
So that pig, ChasUGC, can call people racists when absolutely no racism was involved. Is that what you are saying?.
butterballs

UK

#6000 Nov 21, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever Jim..you have a very bad attitude..F off.
See this is what is hilarious with you. One moment you're criticising people for calling you names or making discriminating remarks. And the next thing you're telling people to F off.

And the worst thing is the user, you told to F off made a great and valid point.

But never mind. I wouldn't expect anything else from yourself.
King Elvis

Greystanes, Australia

#6002 Nov 21, 2012
Pinky wrote:
<quoted text>No, the death threat making flunatic never leaves her dark dirty basement. Notice in the real world know one talks about mj?
Hi there,

It's great to see someone from New York on here who make sense, unlike that 'shock' troll from the Lower East Side.

It's nice to know not everyone is sucked into the madness that was Wacko.
King Elvis

Greystanes, Australia

#6003 Nov 21, 2012
Do you see this, stinking Wacko floons?

Do you see Elvis fans coming alive to defend him from your outrageous slurs and hateful bullshit?

Do you see not everyone has swallowed the Wacko Koolaid?

Do you see how others will call you out on your hypocrisy and lying every time?

Just give it up, floons. Leave this thread and let it die. You simply cannot win.

Elvis is King, and that's all there is to it.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#6004 Nov 21, 2012
Don't feed the haterz.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6005 Nov 21, 2012
Don't feed the thumb suckerz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crime Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gene Wilder, star of 'Willy Wonka,' 'Blazing Sa... 2 hr Old Sam 1
News Crazy Cukkad Family review Father dies donkey c... (Jan '15) Sat Fak Yu 41
News Steven Hill dead; 'Law & Order' actor was 94 Aug 23 Old Sam 1
News Robert De Niro compares Trump with "Taxi Driver... Aug 13 WasteWater 1
News 'Awards Chatter' Podcast - Justin Lin Jul '16 TW_sugar_daddio 7
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Jul '16 Sadam loyalist 33
News Keanu Reeves' side project: Building $100k moto... Jul '16 Anna Romanovskaja 1
More from around the web