Brad Pitt's Mom Pens Anti-Gay Letter To Local Newspaper

Jul 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

Brad Pitt may be known as one of Hollywood's most gay-friendly leading men , but his mother's views are evidently less open-minded. In a letter to Missouri's Springfield News-Leader , Jane Pitt expresses her support for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney , noting that "any Christian should spend much time in prayer before refusing to ... (more)

Comments
1 - 20 of 72 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

But Romeny is not a Christian. He's a Mormon.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

I see nothing wrong with homophobic bigotry. I, myself, am a homophobic bigot and a really nice guy.
Baby

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

FaFoxy wrote:
But Romeny is not a Christian. He's a Mormon.
Mormons are Christians. I'm Catholic and a Christian.
KING TUT OBAMA

Wasilla, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Feminism was the HAMMER and GAYISM the SICKLE to DESTROY AMERICA and the Family.

see Communist Manifesto.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Charlie Feather wrote:
I see nothing wrong with homophobic bigotry. I, myself, am a homophobic bigot and a really nice guy.
no your dumb
Phil

Lerum, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>no your dumb
And YOU'RE obviously dumber.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU'RE obviously dumber.
oh look its R1
Brian

Attleboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

KING TUT OBAMA wrote:
Feminism was the HAMMER and GAYISM the SICKLE to DESTROY AMERICA and the Family.
see Communist Manifesto.
I read the Communist Manifesto and NOWHERE in the book does it say that. You are a liar!

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormons are Christians. I'm Catholic and a Christian.
No, they're not. The Roman Catholic Church does not, nor any other Christian denomination that I know of, recognizes Mormons as Christians, and there's a number of reasons for that.

Most importantly, Mormons are polytheistic, and ALL Christians whatever the denomination, are monotheistic.

Also, Mormons "baptize" dead people by proxy. This alone disqualifies them from being Christians, as that as antithetical to Christianity.

Don't be taken in by these charlatans claiming to be Christians. They LIE. Mormons are NOT Christians.

Now if you can find ANY Christain denomiantion that recognizes Mormons as Christians, let me know.

“Your Gods' Rules not mine.”

Since: Apr 07

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Charlie Feather wrote:
Oh clucky, are you still in denial regarding your previous days as a rent boy?

Since: Jan 08

Chon Buri, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

KING TUT OBAMA wrote:
see Communist Manifesto.
Just another nut from Wasilla...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

It's good that as adults people can CHOOSE their family ... well if you're hetero, anyway.

“We are all atheists”

Since: May 11

Lewes, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Most importantly, Mormons are polytheistic, and ALL Christians whatever the denomination, are monotheistic...
OK, you can't get away with saying that. Christianity is not monotheistic. They have three deities. Theologians have been trying and trying, for millenia, to explain how their religion is actually monotheistic when they worship three different beings. Their attempts don't work.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Brad would be even more confused if his mother was a two faced baby killing slit licker.
Brian

Attleboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Bringmedinner wrote:
Brad would be even more confused if his mother was a two faced baby killing slit licker.
Or an inbred from the swamps of Loseranna.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

qwerty26 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, you can't get away with saying that. Christianity is not monotheistic. They have three deities. Theologians have been trying and trying, for millenia, to explain how their religion is actually monotheistic when they worship three different beings. Their attempts don't work.
Christianity is monotheistic. Mormonism is polytheistic.

ALL Christians, and ALL Jews and ALL Muslims worship the ONE and ONLY God, Yahweh, The Creator Of All Things. Mormons don't.

“We are all atheists”

Since: May 11

Lewes, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL Christians, and ALL Jews and ALL Muslims worship the ONE and ONLY God, Yahweh, The Creator Of All Things. Mormons don't.
So, I guess you don't worship Jesus then, huh? Or the Holy Ghost? A basic tenet of Christianity is that it is "trinitarian" - three gods in one. The very topic has churned up controversy and slaughter of heretics through the ages - is Jesus God, or is he apart from God, something else? And don't get the wrong answer, or whoever is ruling will have to kill you.

As I said, theologians have been trying for centuries to justify how three gods can be one, but have not done a very good job of it (maybe because it can't be justified).

“Church | | State”

Since: Jun 07

Toby's Landing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
But they ALL swallow the Kool-Aid. They all fall for a book (different ones or different versions of the same one) that touts itself as "THE" truth, that was written when people thought the world was flat and the Sun revolved around it, and that promises this great reward for following its teachings and great punishment for not doing so.

They are ALL delusional!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

qwerty26 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicene christendom certainly has, much as the Orthodox, Romans, Anglicans and some Lutherans all tried to explain how they are not also idolators. lol
Auditorman

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

lndychick wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh clucky, are you still in denial regarding your previous days as a rent boy?
Lot of presumption in your post.
May I presume you are queer?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••