Jordan District changes policy after 'Dead Man Walking'

Aug 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Salt Lake Tribune

In response to criticism over high school performances of "Dead Man Walking," the Jordan School District board has changed its policy on drama productions.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Sep 1, 2012

“Thankful for every day I have!”

Since: Aug 12

Seattle, WA

#1 Sep 1, 2012
Ludicrous! No one forced your student to participate or required you to attend. How dare the district be forced to create a "police state" in regards to the selection of performance pieces.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crime Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Walker Cannot Lie (Feb '06) 5 hr Hot kiwi mumma 10,876
And on the third day He rose; lets celebrate Ea... (May '10) 19 hr Fairy Tales 2
[CTRL] Fwd: Christian Zionist John Hagee's Corn... (Jun '07) 19 hr Fairy Tales 34
New fashion stars include Mara, Stone and Chastain (Feb '12) Wed samir 2
Robin Williams' surprise Mill Valley show has a... (May '09) Aug 23 Jesus On A Stick 666 35
Quentin Tarantino plans new western called The ... (Jan '14) Aug 22 expendables 3
Woody Allen criticized for not hiring black peo... Aug 18 Moishe Bergwitzsi... 8
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Crime Movies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••