Jordan District changes policy after ...

Jordan District changes policy after 'Dead Man Walking'

There are 1 comment on the Salt Lake Tribune story from Aug 29, 2012, titled Jordan District changes policy after 'Dead Man Walking'. In it, Salt Lake Tribune reports that:

In response to criticism over high school performances of "Dead Man Walking," the Jordan School District board has changed its policy on drama productions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salt Lake Tribune.

“Thankful for every day I have!”

Since: Aug 12

Seattle, WA

#1 Sep 1, 2012
Ludicrous! No one forced your student to participate or required you to attend. How dare the district be forced to create a "police state" in regards to the selection of performance pieces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crime Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Geena Davis challenges 'unconscious bias' in on... Sun Sillyflouridedrin... 1
News Watch 'The Warriors' Recreate Their Last Subway... Oct 10 WARRIORS-Come Out... 2
News Watch 'The Warriors' re-create their last subwa... Oct 7 Never forget The ... 1
News Watch The Warriors Actors Recreate Their Final ... Oct 7 Never forget The ... 1
News Sex In 2050: More Robots, Less HumansBy Charlot... Oct 4 hal 9
News Alfre Woodard says 'Mississippi Grind' was sure... Oct 1 She Should Too 1
News Classic detective series Hart To Hart is set fo... Sep 19 RalphB 33
More from around the web