The Gambler, Rhinestone Cowboy evoke ...

The Gambler, Rhinestone Cowboy evoke memorable past

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Aug 5, 2009, titled The Gambler, Rhinestone Cowboy evoke memorable past. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The Gambler and the Rhinestone Cowboy dropped in to sing some songs, share a few laughs, and bring back many memories for a couple thousand last night at that star-spangled rodeo called the Ohio State Fair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Its Me

Springfield, OH

#1 Aug 5, 2009
Is that his plastic surgery or are his eyes shut?
stacie

AOL

#2 Aug 6, 2009
Southern Nights is a great song!!!
GAMBLER FAN IN CLEVELAND

Hudson, OH

#3 Aug 10, 2009
That is an old photo. Why didn't the reporter publish a photo from that night? Kenny was walking a little slow but atleast he wasn't reading off the teleprompter like Campbell was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coward of the County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Country crooner's deep catalog wins over audien... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Not Racer 3
News Kenny Rogers, Glen Campbell: The Gambler, Rhine... (Aug '09) Aug '09 bob marcotte 2
News Kenny Rogers Presents A Nicely Wrapped Show (Dec '08) Dec '08 Trey Tucker 1
News Rogers show a gamble that does not pay off (Dec '07) Dec '07 destes 1
News Country superstar Kenny Rogers coming to town (Mar '07) Mar '07 Free 21
More from around the web