Feds intercepted 722,000 illegal immi...

Feds intercepted 722,000 illegal immigrants last year but charged...

There are 4 comments on the Daily Mail story from Mar 31, 2014, titled Feds intercepted 722,000 illegal immigrants last year but charged.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

'Fire me if you must, but realize I walked due to YOUR negligence': Gas station worker's amazing resignation letter to boss goes viral 'His skin was coming off his back': Father and pregnant stepmother 'kept starving five-year-old son locked in closet under the stairs' in worst case of child neglect police have ever seen 'It looked like a horror ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Quirky

Denver, CO

#1 Mar 31, 2014
Good Stories Robo!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#2 Apr 2, 2014
A true story on illegal immigration. How refreshing.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 2, 2014
it would be nice for a change to see msm report like this.
Ron in Az

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Apr 2, 2014
If we are going to let the mexicans loose why not let the rest of the rapist,drunk drivers,fraud,id theft,drug dealers and robbers go.iI am sure a lot of them are the only caregiver for a child and the only one bring home money to feed the family.Some of them needs to bring a law suit against the gov.for discrimination.If OB is going to make up laws then it should be for all.Turn all the Americans in that situation loose or lower thier bail so they can get out to thier families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Country Strong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carrie Hassler: Southeast Tennessee's leading l... (Nov '13) Dec '13 Care less 31
News Kirsten Dunst's Boyfriend Is An Ass (Jul '13) Jul '13 Daze 1
News Gwyneth Paltrow's 'strange' life with Brad Pitt (Dec '10) Jul '11 RMQuinn37 3
News 'The Little Mermaid' To Get A Dark Remake (May '11) May '11 Stewie 3
News Gwyneth Paltrow: Wild in the 'Country' (Dec '10) Mar '11 dave 5
News The Worst Celebrity Singers (Mar '11) Mar '11 She Bangs 3
News The 83rd Annual Academy Awards show (Feb '11) Feb '11 T Erik Rager 1
More from around the web