Pittsfield Catholic Schools Inducting Ruberto, Others to Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2013 Full story: IBerkshires 21

Catholic Schools of Pittsfield will honor a stacked list of inductees - which includes retired four-term Mayor James Ruberto - to its Hall of Fame at a benefit gala scheduled for Friday, April 26.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what a joke

Monson, ME

#1 Apr 24, 2013
This would be funny if it wasn't so offensive. I hope they at least give Ruberto the recognition he deserves for the time he spent before the Ethics Commission.
Obama

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Apr 24, 2013
Why all white folk?
God is crying

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Apr 25, 2013
I thought the Catholic church was trying to distance itself from people with bad reputations. People judge you by the company you keep and this is not going to make them look any better. If Ruberto is one of their heroes than I may pull my kids out of their school/
Pedophile Gang

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Apr 25, 2013
They're just one big, happy family.
Carl From Pittsburgh

Huntington, MA

#6 Apr 25, 2013
Pedophile Gang wrote:
They're just one big, happy family.
You know, I'm gonna put your suggestive name in my report that I've nearly completed on you. To use such a term with the word family means you are incapable of parenting and so we're gonna take your children and put them in a better home here in Massachusetts.
Dio the goofball

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Apr 25, 2013
Carl From Pittsburgh wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I'm gonna put your suggestive name in my report that I've nearly completed on you. To use such a term with the word family means you are incapable of parenting and so we're gonna take your children and put them in a better home here in Massachusetts.
That's a splendid idea. Running to the government that you claim to hate and mistrust surely proves what a genius you are.
pedophile priests

Stillwater, ME

#8 Apr 25, 2013
What would one expect from a cult that has a long long long long history of protecting it's pedophiles and other deviants.
concerned

Huntington, MA

#9 Apr 25, 2013
pedophile priests wrote:
What would one expect from a cult that has a long long long long history of protecting it's pedophiles and other deviants.
I believe in the state of NY the procedure known as a metzitzah b'peh is legal and still practiced. What is a metzitzah b'peh one might ask? Well, when a yewish boy enters his eighth day of birth he is brought to a rabbi to have a circumcision performed. But this is no ordinary circumcision my friend. Shortly after the infant has been "snipped" the performing rabbi fills his mouth with some of that good ol kosher red wine and inserts the wounded mini dog in his mouth for "sterilization"
All in the name of "freedom of religion"
Imagine if a catholic priest did such a thing?
Bottoms up!
unconcerned

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Apr 25, 2013
I am unconcerned about that. And you should be unconcerned as well. But your hatred is blinding and fierce. It's so sad.
pedophile priests

Monson, ME

#11 Apr 25, 2013
and other cult deviants. The catholic priests no doubt just skipped the good ol kosher red wine ritual part.
Dr Spock

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Apr 25, 2013
another thread hijacked by the tribe from outer space
deviants

Monson, ME

#13 Apr 25, 2013
and other undesirables. Shouldn't someone who has been found guilty on multiple occasions of ethical violations, and who, on occasion has been referred to as irrational, dysfunctional, hostile, and threatening, be inducted into the Halls of Infamy or rogues gallery? But then again, being inducted into anything with the word catholic is probably close.
unconcerned

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Apr 25, 2013
That don't cern me, as long as I get my rent next Friday.

One bourbon, one scotch and one beer.
Big Dick

United States

#15 Apr 26, 2013
I'm unhappy that they didn't choose to honor our illustrious former sheriff, and current pedophile, Carmen Massimiano.
pedophile priests

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Apr 26, 2013
Big Dick wrote:
I'm unhappy that they didn't choose to honor our illustrious former sheriff, and current pedophile, Carmen Massimiano.
and other illustrious deviants. They probably celebrate him in their secret monthly cult celebrations of their illustrious celebrated deviants club.
Good Old Boys

Amherst, NH

#17 Apr 28, 2013
Jimmy Ruberto was close to both Angelo Stracuzzi AND Carmen Massimiano!
pedophile priests

Poughkeepsie, NY

#18 Apr 29, 2013
and other illustrious deviants. And no doubt all of them good old faithful church going deviants.
and in other news

Poughkeepsie, NY

#19 Apr 29, 2013
the archdiocese believes a priest with a history of molestation can attend youth retreats and hear confessions from minors behind closed doors. But don't worry, other priests will be supervising.
H is for Hell

Poughkeepsie, NY

#20 May 6, 2013
and in other news: "Monsignor Meth": A Connecticut Priest was arrested in Meth Ring. "a highly unwholsome story"
Rabbi Praxis33

Dalton, MA

#21 May 6, 2013
The preist has my sympathy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campaign to save Doncaster wood linked to Robin... 1 hr James 1
Paul Walker Cannot Lie (Feb '06) 1 hr Milenusia 11,952
Zac Efron Knew Hudgens Was The One (Jul '07) Wed Big mike 740
Vanessa Hudgens Totally Doesn't Do Drugs Like E... (Oct '13) Wed Big mike 66
Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler enjoy weekend... (Nov '11) Wed Big mike 14
High School Musical Fans Are Growing Up (Jan '14) Wed Big mike 36
First Look: Emily Osment Stars In Ashley Tisdal... (Apr '14) Wed LELA 3
More from around the web