Sweet Bird of Youth - Seth Numrich jo...

Sweet Bird of Youth - Seth Numrich joins cast

There are 1 comment on the IndieLondon story from Apr 13, 2013, titled Sweet Bird of Youth - Seth Numrich joins cast. In it, IndieLondon reports that:

Broadway actor Seth Numrich will join Kim Cattrall in Tennessee Williams' powerful and poetic Sweet Bird of Youth , which runs at the Old Vic from June 12 to August 31, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IndieLondon.

Allentown, PA

#1 May 2, 2013
I saw Seth in N.Y. In Golden Boy, he was great! And he is such a wonderful person, I know he will go beyond far! I saw Golden Boy 9 times, just absolutely loved it! I wish I could be at the Vic to see him in this play!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now Corey Feldman Says Hollywood Has a Pedophil... (Aug '11) Tue YouRNotAlone 372
News Sha Na Na's 'Bowser' a hit at the legislature (Feb '08) Mon GUSMOOS 56
News On its 65th anniversary, 8 things to know about... Oct 21 AnonymousHelper 1
News Let's do the time warp again! Rocky Horror rema... Oct 20 Sneaky Pete 2
News Frank Ocean, Jerry Seinfeld and the other big n... Oct 19 USA Today 1
News Sequel Bits: 'John Wick: Chapter 3,' 'Mallrats ... Oct 19 Anna Romanovskaja 15
News Broadway concert for Hillary Clinton draws huge... Oct 18 Doctor Call 3
More from around the web