Vanessa Hudgens Naked Pictures: Did Z...

Vanessa Hudgens Naked Pictures: Did Zac Efron Leak the Nude Photos?

There are 4049 comments on the National Ledger story from Sep 11, 2007, titled Vanessa Hudgens Naked Pictures: Did Zac Efron Leak the Nude Photos?. In it, National Ledger reports that:

They are High School Musical and Disney's rock star couple. Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens are America's sweethearts and they are embroiled in a mighty big scandal. via National Ledger

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

nehedin

West Hills, CA

#3645 Aug 9, 2008
are you crazy are you even old enough to see that
AshleyFan111

Luton, UK

#3646 Aug 10, 2008
I was a big fan of Vanessa she was my role modle but then that x-mass.....
A ture stroy!

I got this laptop for x-mass my brother let me have a go on it. Then i got a bit bord so i wanted to find the latest gossip on my fave celeb but i wanted to do it because i wanted to find the good things about her. So i typed in Vanessa Hugens on google then i scrolled down as happy as a clam! But then it said Vanessa Hugens in the nude!!! I did not take no notices of the nude part and i was so dumb i forgot what nude ment so i clicked on it and then i saw a BIG PICTUER OF HER IN THE NUDE! I went of it as quick as i can! Then ever since that x-mass i stopped listening to her music videos i hid her CD somewhere and i stopped being her fan. I was that much of a fan that when i saw the pictuers my heart sunck. Now ever since that x-mass 2007 i hated her. But then i found out she said sorry. So now i am just a bit of a fan not a person i look up to.

But then sometimes i wounder where them pictuers ment to go out? Who put them on? PLZ SOMEONE TELL ME!
aamir

Muscat, Oman

#3647 Aug 10, 2008
dua wrote:
thise is myemail can you take it ms.star_123@hotmail.com i love you can you give me your email to shate
hi my name aamir my mail likesex_nude@yahoo.com please contact with me i am kashmiri
mike mike

United States

#3649 Aug 12, 2008
vanessa y u cheatin on me with that bitch
kira

United States

#3650 Aug 12, 2008
zac u might have a child with that girl and we suppost to have one
madison

Rockford, MI

#3651 Aug 13, 2008
why would venessa ever do that?
nisha

AOL

#3652 Aug 14, 2008
i think people should leave her alone shes human we make mistakes
cindy

Budd Lake, NJ

#3653 Aug 14, 2008
whoever hates vanessa anne hudgens, get a life.
i'm sure vanessa anne hudgens took the nude pictures, but i don't think she wanted to put it on the internet.Like she said "those picture was private and only for me to see".Also even if she did take the pictures she already apoligized and said she will never do that again. she even regret doing it so how do you know for sure she put it on the internet.How can anyone hate her she is so pretty and she has an awsome voice.it's none of our business even if she did take the nude pictures.And whoever likes Zac Efron they are a slut beacause your not even close to his age. Find someone your own age!
cindy

Budd Lake, NJ

#3654 Aug 14, 2008
oh i forgot to say zac efron and vanessa anne hudgens are the best couples ever.i hope someday they will get married.
jarrett

Thonotosassa, FL

#3655 Aug 14, 2008
you are gay zack!!!
jameel

South Africa

#3656 Aug 15, 2008
sex sucks
sam

Ireland

#3657 Aug 15, 2008
vanessa is de sexiest girl ever. wud do anythin and evrythin to her. whacked de hole off her
Amber

Memphis, TN

#3658 Aug 15, 2008
that is soo crazy omg there gona indup in jall
Meghan

Lansdowne, PA

#3661 Aug 18, 2008
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! She didn't take the pics for zac, you morons!! She was 16. It was for her old boyfriend kevin. But i dont know his last name yet
Meghan

Lansdowne, PA

#3662 Aug 18, 2008
I didnt mean to say the exact same thing twice but I hit send twice
stephanie

Pompano Beach, FL

#3663 Aug 19, 2008
HEY vanessa how are you? i like your bikkine they
are nice. i had one as a wallpaper you and zac
efron
stephanie

Pompano Beach, FL

#3664 Aug 19, 2008
hey
stephanie

Pompano Beach, FL

#3665 Aug 19, 2008
bye
stephanie

Pompano Beach, FL

#3666 Aug 19, 2008
a do you wear tongs yes or no
stephanie

Pompano Beach, FL

#3667 Aug 19, 2008
hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steve Martin reflects on nearly 5 decades in Ho... 4 hr Marvin 1
News Tom Hanks donates to Red Bluff State Theatre (Jan '10) 7 hr Lori 42
News Vanessa Hudgens (Oct '07) 19 hr One Direction 41
News Who Is Zac Efron Dating?? (Jul '12) Thu Lela 39
News 'Lost' Tribe Keeps Growing - Elizabeth Mitchell... (Oct '07) Thu benice 3
News Happy Birthday, Gregory Hines, Tap Dancer, Chor... May 26 FAMOUSSTARFIELD 2
News Jennifer Aniston, Is That You? See the Actress ... May 25 Noushin 1
More from around the web