Morgan Freeman is alive, no matter wh...

Morgan Freeman is alive, no matter what Facebook says

There are 4 comments on the Free Republic story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Morgan Freeman is alive, no matter what Facebook says. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Breathe easy, Morgan Freeman fans - the internet has once again failed to kill off the "Shawshank Redemption" star, despite its best efforts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Steve Azar

Grenada, MS

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Who cares? He might as well be dead wouldn't make much of a difference.

Since: Jun 11

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2012
He gave Obama a million dollars for his election fund. It would have been nice (in my opinion)if he would have given the money to clarksdale to fund something for the town. Obama sure didn't need the money.
FoggyHat

Grenada, MS

#3 Sep 24, 2012
He needs to donate more to the city he claims so hard. I say take care of locals first Morgan. That voice you have is only good for talking with the elites than the everyday people that enjoy your restaurants and movies.
Barnadder

Bristol, UK

#4 Oct 22, 2012
For Morgan Freeman, who is one of the greatest actors of recent times, to overcome the abuse he surely endured in his life so far, given that, you could probably say that he is one of the greats of all time along with Denzel Washington, Sydney poitier, Samuel l Jackson, James Earl Jones, Ruby Dee and Don Cheadle to name a few, these are Black actors that never had the start that white actors would of had, you have to take your hat off to them, they stuck in there where others may have fallen by the wayside, it's about time we kicked RACISM into touch and stop spreading stupid rumours about people wheather they are black or white......get a life so that you can get on with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morrissey Says 'The Only Perfect World For Anim... 4 hr STINKCAT 376
News On The Buses actor Stephen Lewis remembered at ... Wed Old Sam 1
Gay Gangsta Rapper in movie Aug 26 kevin7559 1
News Mystic Pizza owner gets 1 year in prison for ta... Aug 25 American Gentlema... 3
telegram fun groups (full masti videos ) (Nov '14) Aug 25 rezajan 73
Sinopsis Film Terbaru ANT MAN (2015) Aug 20 dimasliquid21 2
News Dennis Quaid movie shooting in Winnipeg needs e... Aug 20 Randy Quaid - Prober 5
More from around the web