A male cheating gene?

Sep 3, 2008 Full story: NBC24.com 10

Wednesday, September 03, 2008 at 9:08 a.m. In the latest tale of mice and men, researchers are finding a correlation between genes of cheating voles, or mouse-like rodents, and those of men who cheat on their ...

Full Story
Tara

New York, NY

#1 Sep 3, 2008
Absolute bullshit. Dont we have more important things to research?
OEK

Tuckasegee, NC

#2 Sep 3, 2008
I bet more men are going to use this as an excuse for cheating.
John

Overland Park, KS

#3 Sep 5, 2008
It makes all the sense in the world. It's not about love, men can love the women he's with but have sex with someone else with no emotion. It's about having fun and living. Men get bored just like women do with their hair styles. What if we told you that you have to keep your hair one way your whole life?

“BasicGenetics”

Since: Dec 07

Seattle

#4 Sep 9, 2008
Tara wrote:
Absolute bullshit. Dont we have more important things to research?
Shut up please, This is a very important break through it prove that our actions may be due to strictly genes.
mollyrambo57

North Branch, MI

#5 Sep 10, 2008
funny all the positive comments about this bullshit of a study are the men and they are just looking to cheat, you have got to be kidding me, MEN ARE YOU THE SPINELESS PIGS THAT THIS STUDY MAKES YOU OUT TO BE, YOU ALL OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES, YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE AND ENDANGERING WOMENS LIVES WITH CHEATING, if you want to endanger your lives i could care less but you spineless jerks can't be honest and say hey i like you but i am going to sleep around and you can take it or leave it, that i could understand then the choice is on the woman on if she wants to be a spineless, needy woman who doesn't think she deserves better and then she can blame herself for lowering her standards for a horney pig, but you idiots can't seem to tell the truth, cause you know your not god's gift to women and won't live a honest life
John

Overland Park, KS

#6 Sep 10, 2008
Well Molly the thing is that Men want to be with a good Woman and when we are we do love them. Hell, we want to be more like Women! That's the point... we find a great woman, love her, marry her.... but then these overwhelming forces to breed and mate kick in. When a Man is being ignored sexually at home it makes it worse. Now this doesn't mean a man has to cheat and that's not what the study says. It just means we really want too. This doesn't make it right and we wish we didn't have these thoughts, hell it would make life much easier.

Think about when a Woman is ignored emotionally. That is when a Women strays, or at least wants to.

It's just not possible to meet someones sexual needs for their whole life... unless they are a man without this gene and don't think about sex as much as one who has the gene.
Logan

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Sep 22, 2008
What about the woman who are being ignored sexually at home? 70% if women do not come from vaginal sex. Mostly because our sexual partners either don't have the same sexual appetite as us or they don't want to devote the time. I don't cheat on my husband because he doesn't want it 2 or 3 times a day like me. It is very possible that this gene does control cheating in men. So men you could just say I was born with the gene. However keep in mind when researchers said that their may be a Gay gene and it was immediately demised, people said that no one is born gay it is a choice. So can you be born a cheater or is it a choice? What make this one different than the gay gene?
Mark

West Des Moines, IA

#8 Sep 29, 2008
Here's what I say to Women who are ignored sexually. GO AFTER HIM. Act like your single again and really get into sex. I'm sure he has to pursue you, do all the work, ect.... How about you just give him a BJ whenever you want sex. I GUARANTEE he will be ready to go.

Seriously, if you want it... just give him a BJ for a minute or so. It's really that easy.
Mark

West Des Moines, IA

#9 May 1, 2009
Yes, about the BJ. I don't mean you have to finish or even be there that long... just be there for a moment. This is going to sound crude, but our Penis needs attention like your emotions do. We both know how bad it feels when they are ignored.
sdadadas

France

#10 Feb 1, 2012
o you know what altruism is? its about caring for other people beyond the yourself. Just because this issue may not affect you and your life-doesnt mean that its irrelavant and something to be simply just laughed at.

The findings that some Ugandans being immune to HIV could be dramatic and may have huge future implications, especially to future generations-it may even eventually completely erase the hiv/aids virus from the human population. Imagine if scientist's could use these findings to make everyone immune to hiv, imagine if every newborn child was given an injection that would mean they would never catch hiv throughout their lifespan.

These findings are intresting and could basically be a cure to a virus that hne if scientist's could use these findings to make everyone immune to hiv, imagine if every newborn child was given an injection that would mean they would never catch hiv throughout their lifespan.

These findings are intresting and could basically be a cure to a virus that h

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grimes won't say if she voted for Obama Oct 12 Retired SOF 8
'Islam is reviving British values', says former... Sep '14 Dave 25
Zelizer: Lewinsky and Rove -- good news for Hil... May '14 Jeff Brightone 1
Frugal living: El Pasoans take 'baby steps' to ... (Nov '10) Mar '14 Devonne 6
CCC&TI will no longer accept... (Apr '13) Mar '14 Flossie 33
Brigham Young U. and Goucher College Get New Ch... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cyndi 1
Bail denied for New Bedford man charged with Wa... (Sep '09) Feb '14 Scarter 19

College People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE