New Bayard Rustin Center opens at Gui...

New Bayard Rustin Center opens at Guilford College

There are 4 comments on the Q-Notes story from Mar 16, 2011, titled New Bayard Rustin Center opens at Guilford College. In it, Q-Notes reports that:

Social justice activist Mandy Carter will be the keynote speaker tonight at the dedication of Guilford College's Bayard Rustin Center for LGBTQA Activism, Awareness and Reconciliation .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Q-Notes.

CaptainDelight

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 17, 2011
I wonder what excuses she'll make for these guys?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-200411...
Franklin Stantoni

New York, NY

#2 Mar 17, 2011
Can't we pick and agree upon a shorter pronouncable name for ourselves instead of "LGBTQA" ?

CaptainDelight

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 17, 2011
Franklin Stantoni wrote:
Can't we pick and agree upon a shorter pronouncable name for ourselves instead of "LGBTQA" ?
You're asking this of people who name their children Laquisha.
Franklin Stantoni

New York, NY

#4 Mar 17, 2011
CaptainDelight wrote:
<quoted text>
You're asking this of people who name their children Laquisha.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former first lady Nancy Reagan dies at 94 in Ca... Mar '16 Electra41 1
Avenged Sevenfold - A Little Piece Of Heaven - ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 BHH 1
News Lincoln Chafee hits Hillary Clinton on war, tru... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News Pittsfield candidates join fray for city clerk,... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Praxis33 2
News Hillary Clinton emails: Did she do anything wro... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Le Duped 92
News Young honored as - Trooper of the Year' (Dec '09) Feb '15 JasonYoung 16
Shortage of bricklayers worsens as east's const... (Jan '15) Jan '15 buttered brick 1
More from around the web