Col. John Alexander

Col. John Alexander

There are 4 comments on the Coast to Coast AM story from Feb 17, 2011, titled Col. John Alexander. In it, Coast to Coast AM reports that:

Dr. John Alexander has been a leading advocate for the development of non-lethal weapons since he created renewed interest in the field starting in 1989.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Coast to Coast AM.

Nibiru

Toronto, Canada

#1 Mar 13, 2011
pat toms

Brentwood, UK

#2 Mar 14, 2011
Col Alexander seems to have studied things which he could when employed by the military.The subjects covered seem limitless and are interesting to me,you cannot rule out ufo,s as there is no proof that this is not true or false,I need to evaluate all the subjects before making further comments.
Public record

Toronto, Canada

#3 Mar 14, 2011
pat toms

Brentwood, UK

#4 Mar 14, 2011
Public record wrote:
http://www.topix.net/topstorie s/earthquake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FtJ9E4E6rHwXX&feature=rel ated
the u tube and public record are good stories which shows in you tube a mix of star trek and the twin towers,evidence of other planets and people from them do not add up,but am still studying the evidence fact mixed with assumptions seem evident so far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former first lady Nancy Reagan dies at 94 in Ca... Mar '16 Electra41 1
Avenged Sevenfold - A Little Piece Of Heaven - ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 BHH 1
News Lincoln Chafee hits Hillary Clinton on war, tru... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News Pittsfield candidates join fray for city clerk,... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Praxis33 2
News Hillary Clinton emails: Did she do anything wro... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Le Duped 92
News Young honored as - Trooper of the Year' (Dec '09) Feb '15 JasonYoung 16
Shortage of bricklayers worsens as east's const... (Jan '15) Jan '15 buttered brick 1
More from around the web