Hilary Bryant leads overall fundraisi...

Hilary Bryant leads overall fundraising in Santa Cruz City Council ...

There are 5 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Oct 6, 2010, titled Hilary Bryant leads overall fundraising in Santa Cruz City Council .... In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Transportation Commissioner David Terrazas has raised more money than any other candidate for Santa Cruz City Council during the past three months, putting the two-time hopeful in good financial standing to weather the remaining month of the Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

seamonkey

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2010
Hillary Bryant, who co-opted Kaiser Permanente's "Thrive" campaign on HER campaign materials. God, SC politics are soooo lame....
Richard Saunders

Redwood City, CA

#2 Oct 6, 2010
I don't like how the Coonerty crony coalition is shaping up, but I will take some joy in the fact that Mr. Bobby and Becky Norse's heads will explode on election day.

There is always an entertainment factor in watching brain dead liberals waging war against each other over who is the bigger brain dead liberal.
Gabriel De La Paz

Ben Lomond, CA

#3 Oct 6, 2010
Looks like $310 is the magic number!
Is this code for something with special meaning?
Max

Courtland, CA

#4 Oct 6, 2010
It's the max you can give 310. Note that a number of those contributors to "liberals" are not liberals. Lynn, David and Hilary have a herd of conservatives too. I think we are seeing a push for change in SC. Moderates Rule this election.
Moonlighting proofreader

Minnetonka, MN

#6 Oct 12, 2010
BTW in your byline you misspelled Santa Cruz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why is America still freakishly obsessed with J... Aug 13 Sheriff Wydell 7
News Guelph Hydro Announces New Board Members Jul 29 why no Halton info 1
News Former first lady Nancy Reagan dies at 94 in Ca... Mar '16 Electra41 1
Avenged Sevenfold - A Little Piece Of Heaven - ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 BHH 1
News Lincoln Chafee hits Hillary Clinton on war, tru... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News Pittsfield candidates join fray for city clerk,... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Praxis33 2
News Hillary Clinton emails: Did she do anything wro... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Le Duped 92
More from around the web