DUI case was not prosecuted

DUI case was not prosecuted

There are 2 comments on the The Augusta Chronicle story from Jun 19, 2011, titled DUI case was not prosecuted. In it, The Augusta Chronicle reports that:

Whitney Revis was 20 years old when she lost her life to a drunk driver June 4. Photos Special Christopher Chason Roberts, charged with homicide in the crash death of Whitney Revis this month, was never prosecuted for his second DUI arrest in 2002.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Augusta Chronicle.

no name

Augusta, GA

#1 Jun 20, 2011
I know people that have had more than 5 DUI's and they maybe spent 2 days in jail. I know that they pay lots of money and get out of it. What is this world coming to.
bedknobs

Houghton, MI

#2 Oct 25, 2011
no name wrote:
I know people that have had more than 5 DUI's and they maybe spent 2 days in jail. I know that they pay lots of money and get out of it. What is this world coming to.
They should pass a law that requires all dui cases come to trial. that way the tax payer can get premium billing to the full ammount on every DUI accusation no matter how flawed the officer's case is. Then, pass another law that causes the termination of any police officer who loses a dui case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) Sep 2 Tm Cln 8,714
News MI Vietnam vet is Trumpa s 1st Medal of Honor r... Jun '17 planecaptain 1
News Why is America still freakishly obsessed with J... (Aug '16) May '17 Tex the MultTasker 8
News Scholars: 'Liberal' reputation of 9th Circuit o... (Feb '17) Feb '17 whats the scoop 10
News Welcome to the Presidential Transition from Hell (Nov '16) Nov '16 o see the light 1
News Guelph Hydro Announces New Board Members (Jul '16) Jul '16 why no Halton info 1
News Former first lady Nancy Reagan dies at 94 in Ca... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Electra41 1
More from around the web