Romney returns to Granite State

Romney returns to Granite State

There are 7 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Apr 8, 2010, titled Romney returns to Granite State. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Republican Mitt Romney was warmly welcomed back to New Hampshire on Wednesday, though one of his supporters urged him to distance himself from the new federal health care legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

elvis

Waimanalo, HI

#1 Apr 8, 2010
Romney is so above the other potential candidates in over all knowledge it is
alarming that more people can't see that.
He has succeeded in business,Olympics,
turned Mass. out of debt,etc.
He is the man!
Yo Man

Salem, MA

#2 Apr 9, 2010
Romney sold his home in Belmont and his home is the summer home in N.H. He will now vote in N.H. Where is the first primary ? In N.H.
jonlemnh

Lawrence, MA

#3 May 22, 2010
mass needs to take him back cause we dont need or want him
Real American

Rochester, NH

#4 Aug 11, 2010
jonlemnh wrote:
mass needs to take him back cause we dont need or want him
Yeah you got it so much better with Devil Patrick. How's that, Hope you have some Change left, working out for you? Of course John Lynch is no prize either.

Local Democrats wish death upon Sarah Palin

August 11, 2010 by ShawnMillerick
Filed under State House

There’s only one way the tragic airplane crash in Alaska that ended the life of former-U.S. Senator Ted Stevens could have been better, according to New Hampshire Democratic activist and State Rep. candidate Keith Halloran: If Sarah Palin had been on it.

In a Facebook post, Halloran, who describes himself as “an active local citizen and supporter of NH Governor John Lynch,” said of the plane crash,“Just wish Sarah and Levy were on board.”
jonlemnh

Lawrence, MA

#6 Aug 28, 2010
Real American wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah you got it so much better with Devil Patrick. How's that, Hope you have some Change left, working out for you? Of course John Lynch is no prize either.
Local Democrats wish death upon Sarah Palin
August 11, 2010 by ShawnMillerick
Filed under State House
There’s only one way the tragic airplane crash in Alaska that ended the life of former-U.S. Senator Ted Stevens could have been better, according to New Hampshire Democratic activist and State Rep. candidate Keith Halloran: If Sarah Palin had been on it.
In a Facebook post, Halloran, who describes himself as “an active local citizen and supporter of NH Governor John Lynch,” said of the plane crash,“Just wish Sarah and Levy were on board.”
SARA PALIN is a ABSOLUTE MORON she is so stupid it baffles me. She needs to keep her uneducated mouth CLOSED. I love how she backs a candidate like Ayotte and they drop 12% in polls I love it!!!!
Real American

South Paris, ME

#7 Oct 24, 2010
I would welcome Romney any day over Obama. Better a Mormon, than a Muslim. Romney does turn things around like businesses and states. But most Demarxocrats don't like having things turned around,otherwise who would thet blame. Unfortunately you have had too much of the media manipulation most refer to as KOOL-AID. Right now Sarah is the most powerful woman in America. She believes in having children instead of killing them. She supports the military and veterans, instead of bringing them up on charges for giving a terrorist a fat lip ,or for not Mirandizing them on the battlefield. She believes in smaller more efficient government, instead of one that taxes and regulates us to death. You are like most of the NPR type of liberal that wants to shut up anyone who disagrees with your big government Marxist,pro illegal, pro homosexual, pro Islamic agenda. She is infinitely smarter than the plagiarizing, clueless, corrupt vice -President we have now. I think you should keep talking as your ignorance is quite humorous.
Porter Rockwell

Europe

#8 Oct 29, 2010
Mitt Romney is a good man with honest intentions toward the country and its people. You have nothing to fear about his membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Mormons are honest, hard-working members of society. They strive to do their best to be contributing citizens and to be voices of reason and goodwill wherever they live.

Listen to Romney and vote or don't vote for him, but do it based on his worthiness as an American and as a citizen who desires to serve his country.

I don't know if they could or would even want to work together, but personally I think the idea of a Mitt Romney/Sarah Palin ticket would be great. Romney has the deep business knowledge and experience that is so desperately needed, and Sarah has the populist appeal and ability to rally the troops and create cohesion and support for important initiatives. I think they would be very powerful together. And I think they would both benefit in different ways from such a partnership.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 4 hr Chicagoan by Birth 8,871
News MI Vietnam vet is Trumpa s 1st Medal of Honor r... Jun '17 planecaptain 1
News Why is America still freakishly obsessed with J... (Aug '16) May '17 Tex the MultTasker 8
News Scholars: 'Liberal' reputation of 9th Circuit o... Feb '17 whats the scoop 10
News Welcome to the Presidential Transition from Hell (Nov '16) Nov '16 o see the light 1
News Guelph Hydro Announces New Board Members (Jul '16) Jul '16 why no Halton info 1
News Former first lady Nancy Reagan dies at 94 in Ca... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Electra41 1
More from around the web