Lara Stone new face of Calvin Klien, ...

Lara Stone new face of Calvin Klien, Natalie Portman the new face of Parfums Christian Dior

There are 2 comments on the Couture In The City story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Lara Stone new face of Calvin Klien, Natalie Portman the new face of Parfums Christian Dior. In it, Couture In The City reports that:

Lara Stone has been confirmed as the new face of Calvin Klein. The Dutch supermodel signed an exclusive deal with the fashion house to front its campaigns for Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein Collection and ck Calvin Klein.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Couture In The City.

ErikTheNeoBeatPo et

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Congradulations Cute Baby:)

Since: Jul 10

Wuhan, China

#2 Jul 12, 2010
A nice post! I appreciate your great work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Closer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Natalie Portman: No More Nude Scenes (Jan '10) Feb '12 may2285 3
News Julia laughed through "hideous" sex scenes (Mar '09) Oct '11 diana511 4
News Natalie Portman Relates to 'Brothers' Role - To... (Dec '07) Apr '11 Darrel 5
News Natalie Portman Nipple Slip from 'Closer' (Sep '06) Apr '11 Darrel 4
News Sadie Frost - Frost 'Proud' of Relations with E... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Pat Williams 1
News Jude Law and Natalie Portman: new couple? (Mar '07) Mar '10 Resphree 19
News Panel Nerds: Natalie Portman, Deals With Possib... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Evan Hodes 2
More from around the web