'Dynasty' Actor John Forsythe Dies

'Dynasty' Actor John Forsythe Dies

There are 2 comments on the WFMZ story from Apr 2, 2010, titled 'Dynasty' Actor John Forsythe Dies. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Actor John Forsythe, who played a scheming oil tycoon on "Dynasty" and was the voice of Charlie on "Charlie's Angels," has died at 92, a publicist says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Debbie Tucker

Milford, NJ

#1 Apr 2, 2010
I'm so sorry to hear of John Forsythe's battle of cancer and he passed away on Thurs. I remember in my early 20's watching Dynasty and Charlie's Angels. Now I'm 50. Another great actor and no less from NJ. My deepest sympathy goes out to his family. I'll always remember his and he was handsome for his age in his 60's on the show just like many others. One actor who I got to right to and he wrote back personally was Robert Conrad from Wild Wild West. Another icon who many still remember and is still with us today but retired in Calif. I'm sure of. Thank you for sharing this story. Sincerely,Deb Tucker

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 3, 2010
92, had a nice long life. Died after 1 year battle with Cancer.
I liked his acting.
Rest In Peace..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlie's Angels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Studio City Walk of Fame Highlights: 'Bachelor ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 amw 1
News Jaclyn Smith Fears 'Charlie's Angels' Cancer Curse (Jul '07) Jun '12 patty lantz 2
News Dan Aykroyd: Bill Murray won't do 'Ghostbusters 3' (Mar '12) Mar '12 Kathwynn 2
News Another legend lost - 'Dynasty's' John Forsythe... (Apr '10) Jun '11 Kelly 3
News New Charlie's Angels Set in Miami Holds Casting... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Bored in Toledo 4
News Rockwell to appear at film festival opening night (Oct '10) Oct '10 TL Mom 1
News 'Going the Distance,' spritually and otherwise,... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Chad 2
More from around the web