"Crash" scores at SAG awards

"Crash" scores at SAG awards

There are 4 comments on the News.yahoo.com story from Jan 30, 2006, titled "Crash" scores at SAG awards. In it, News.yahoo.com reports that:

LOS ANGELES - "Crash," a racial drama that hinges on unexpected turns of events, scored a major upset on Sunday over Oscar favorite "Brokeback Mountain" when it won the ensemble cast award from the Screen ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News.yahoo.com.

bj great

Malaysia

#1 Jan 30, 2006
wow
mimi

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 5, 2006
crash now deserves the PULLITZER. i think "crash" is the best film i have ever seen. congratulations to crash cast & crew! crash is the most incredible groundbreaking beautiful film ever made.
thank you, oscar, for getting the awards RIGHT in 2006!
Tasha

Bristol, UK

#3 Apr 15, 2006
Hey i love crash 2 have you gt msn ? how old r u ? Tasha x
Charley

Darlington, UK

#4 May 25, 2006
Hiya, i want to see that movie! Is it good? I have msn if you want it!:S Well, speak to you soon hopefully! Charley XxxXxxX

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capote Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Capote crime story still rankles town 50 years ... (Nov '09) Jan '16 Paul Irsik 6
News REVIEW: Surprising talent creates weird onscree... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Bryan Fischer s H... 2
News Heroin Use Surges in U.S. as Drug Seen Cheap, A... (Feb '14) Feb '14 just a guy i knew 1
News Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman found dead in NYC ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Gee 4
News Gay 'Sopranos' Mobster Glad for Exposure (Apr '06) Nov '12 dognes 96
News Leslie Sisman: Popcorn Preview: A Late Quartet (Nov '12) Nov '12 Saudade 1
News Who Should Be Cast in the Gilligan's Island Movie? (Mar '10) Jun '10 cameron is madd 12
More from around the web