'Brokeback's' Oscar bust

'Brokeback's' Oscar bust

There are 2 comments on the Washington Blade story from Mar 8, 2006, titled 'Brokeback's' Oscar bust. In it, Washington Blade reports that:

'Brokeback's' Oscar bust It's hard out there for a gay film fan. First, "Brokeback Mountain's" Jake Gyllenhaal lost to George Clooney for Best Supporting Actor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Blade.

Tina S

Overland Park, KS

#1 Mar 10, 2006
Jake Gyllenhaal was so amazing in the is movie that people think he's actually gay????

Goerge Clooney can get away from himself and his ego!!!!!
Tanya Oliphant

AOL

#2 Apr 3, 2007
I agree with Tina, Brokeback should have
the oscar in '06, not Crash! What in the hell was the academy thinking! Jake and
Heath were terrific!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capote Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Manitoba premier turns down Hollywood offer to ... Apr '17 HYDRO DEBT HORROR 2
News What's In Your Fridge: Norman Armour (Jan '17) Jan '17 unsealed-document... 1
News Capote crime story still rankles town 50 years ... (Nov '09) Jan '16 Paul Irsik 6
News REVIEW: Surprising talent creates weird onscree... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Bryan Fischer s H... 2
News Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman found dead in NYC ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Gee 4
News Gay 'Sopranos' Mobster Glad for Exposure (Apr '06) Nov '12 dognes 96
News Leslie Sisman: Popcorn Preview: A Late Quartet (Nov '12) Nov '12 Saudade 1
More from around the web