Collins 'not scared of growing old'

Collins 'not scared of growing old'

There are 7 comments on the Salisbury Journal story from Aug 22, 2010, titled Collins 'not scared of growing old'. In it, Salisbury Journal reports that:

Actress Michelle Collins has revealed she looks up to stars like Dame Helen Mirren and Julie Walters, and said she is "not scared" of getting older.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salisbury Journal.

“Political partisanship is....”

Since: Jun 08

"deplorable"...on both sides..

#1 Aug 22, 2010
Uh...

Who is Michelle Collins?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 23, 2010
Does she really have a choice?
hopeandfaith

Trezevant, TN

#4 Aug 23, 2010
Not scared of growing old, but certainly not embracing it either....Botox....maybe...pla stic surgery....perhaps.....human growth hormone...hmmmmm.....but, scared....absolutely not. Where is the story here?

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#5 Aug 23, 2010
Earthling2010 wrote:
Does she really have a choice?
yes, and the alternative is MUCH scarier

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#6 Aug 23, 2010
This is great news. Wow, thats a load of my shoulders. Hopefully this will also bring peace to the Middle East.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#8 Aug 24, 2010
She should be...she looks like crap reheated
F Flintstone

Colonial Heights, VA

#9 Aug 24, 2010
Old Sam wrote:
Uh...
Who is Michelle Collins?
Who is Michelle Collins? Are you kidding me? Michelle Collins is the most talented actress ever. She did those Depends commercials and she also was the lady in the "Help I've fallen on my fat a** and can't get up because the will to live has escaped me" commercial. Did you also know that Michelle Collins is not related to Phil Collins. In fact she has never heard a Phil Collins song before. Can you believe that? Not even "Sususido" But, I digress Michelle Collins will one day be remembered with the other greats: HR Puffinstuff, Joey Bag O Donuts, and IP Freely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calendar Girls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beat loneliness - to avoid a stroke: Why isolat... (Aug '11) Aug '11 hlinc_founder 1
News Helen Mirren Forced Husband To Kiss Her After R... (Feb '07) Apr '10 Babe In Arms 8
News A Funny Thing on its way to Toronto (Mar '10) Mar '10 Mr Cute 1
News Britain's 'Calendar Girls' are back (May '09) Dec '09 Joan 2
News Britain's 'Calendar Girls' shed clothes once ag... (May '09) Dec '09 Joan 4
News Greenspring Calendar Girls (Nov '07) Dec '09 Sean 10
News Charity refuses 'Calendar Girls' donation becau... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Ritchy Rich 16
More from around the web