Liza Minnelli and Sam Harris Play Bir...

Liza Minnelli and Sam Harris Play Birdland Nov. 20-21

There are 7 comments on the Playbill story from Nov 20, 2011, titled Liza Minnelli and Sam Harris Play Birdland Nov. 20-21. In it, Playbill reports that:

Liza Minnelli and Sam Harris join forces for two concerts at the famed jazz club Birdland in Manhattan beginning Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Playbill.

Ellijay, GA

#1 Nov 23, 2011
Pick me....... Love ya both!

Calverton, NY

#2 Nov 23, 2011
Fabulous show! Bravo!

Ellijay, GA

#3 Nov 23, 2011
Bring that darn show down south!!!! My house will do!:) Road trip. Sam's up for it.
Avi Duvdevani

Sayreville, NJ

#4 Nov 23, 2011
Saw the second show and thought that SCHMOOLIE & MINNOOLI were fantastic..I have loved seeing Liza perform in intimate venues ever since first seeing her perform at the Plaza's Persian Room 45 years ago!

Roselle, NJ

#5 Nov 23, 2011
I was at the second show and you were both fantastic! I loved your duet of "Bad Romance" too.

Are you familiar with Punchy Players on YouTube? There's a great video called Judy's Groceries that's very well done. I always wonder if Liza has seen it because I think she would enjoy it.

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and that "Jolson" is a huge success!

Endicott, NY

#6 Nov 23, 2011
I saw the Nov.20th show with Sam and Liza, and I have to say it was a huge success! It was fun, intimate, and well received. Their love for each other shows and they both sounded FANTASTIC, and looked Fabulous! Liza is a true trooper and gracious human being, to have performed with her broken foot/leg.

Browns Mills, NJ

#7 Nov 23, 2011
I was at this show and all I can say is "Fantastic",Sam & Liza were a perfect Duo. What a wonderful night I was sad when it ended !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabaret Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Look Back at 10 of the Most Iconic 'Gay' Films (Oct '13) Oct '13 JohnInToronto 32
News Liza Minnelli performs with broken wrist in NY (Oct '13) Oct '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Will Liza Minnelli and Alan Cumming Bring Conce... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sandy Pister 2
News Cabaret (Feb '13) Feb '13 Cal In AZ 10
News Liza Minnelli & Chita Rivera to Duet at Kander ... (Jan '12) Jan '12 david franson 1
News Alan Cumming, James McAvoy, et al. Sign On for ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Jane 1
News Liza sells Michael Jackson's gift in garage sale (Jun '11) Jun '11 octopus brain 5
More from around the web