Travolta makes appearance at EAA in W...

Travolta makes appearance at EAA in Wisconsin

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 1, 2008, titled Travolta makes appearance at EAA in Wisconsin. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Pilot and actor John Travolta said Friday that he loves flying planes as much as making movies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Tom Cruise

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Aug 1, 2008
He came out of the closet?
jackie

Miami, FL

#2 Aug 1, 2008
according to sly stallone, who directed him in stayin' alive, travolta came out on a rocket ship.
Florida

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Aug 1, 2008
Get real Travolta, in this day and age of recession and no big money for the poor, no one wants to own a plane ,especially a Boeing 707. If it wasn't for the many people that poured money into going to your movies as you stated, you wouldn't be owning or flying a plane. I suggest selling your planes and help the people that put you in your position. Help fund the poor in this country.
BILL

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Aug 2, 2008
Who cares what he says, its not news worthy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broken Arrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reel Injun (Apr '11) Jun '12 for her 16
News Woo awarded Golden Lion for lifetime achievement (Sep '10) Sep '10 faceoff 2
News Travolta talks about film, real life (Feb '10) Apr '10 Livewire 9
More from around the web