Heath Ledger dating Australian supermodel?

Jan 16, 2008 Full story: MyTown 16

“It's pretty obvious they're an item.”

Heath Ledger and Gemma Ward. Photos / Reuters Heath Ledger is reportedly dating Australian supermodel Gemma Ward. via MyTown

Full Story

“Kitty19”

Since: Jan 08

Tampa, FL

#1 Jan 22, 2008
Not anymore!
Bianca

Adelaide, Australia

#2 Jan 22, 2008
Thats a really shitty thing to say
Aussie Aussie Aussie

Noble Park, Australia

#3 Jan 22, 2008
Another of the too cool for you group who somehow think their opinions carry more weight if they are controversial and lacking in emotion. When the time comes for this group to shuffle off, let's hope they receive the same consideration they give others.

They don't upset me ... I see them for the tossers and tryhards they really are and am heartened that they will piss their pants and repent like pathetic hypocrites when their time comes. It's coming people, you will die yourself. How cool will you be then?

“Kitty19”

Tampa, FL

#5 Jan 22, 2008
Bianca wrote:
Thats a really shitty thing to say
You're right. I went too far that time. Sorry!

“Kitty19”

Tampa, FL

#6 Jan 22, 2008
Aussie Aussie Aussie wrote:
Another of the too cool for you group who somehow think their opinions carry more weight if they are controversial and lacking in emotion. When the time comes for this group to shuffle off, let's hope they receive the same consideration they give others.
They don't upset me ... I see them for the tossers and tryhards they really are and am heartened that they will piss their pants and repent like pathetic hypocrites when their time comes. It's coming people, you will die yourself. How cool will you be then?
I promise you when I shuffle off it will be due to natural causes or something beyond my control. I won't be dying of a drug overdose. Perhaps I was a bit flip with my earlier comment but no one did this to him. He did it to himself.
Aussie Aussie Aussie

Noble Park, Australia

#7 Jan 22, 2008
Sargon the Great wrote:
They broke up. He made her wear a harness and a cow boy hat. She drew the line at the hat. He also made her watch " Myra Breckenridge " reruns every night. Sorry Mr. Vidal, couldn`t resist.
So many threads, so many gay or brokeback references. Something you need to reveal about yourself.
Aussie Aussie Aussie

Noble Park, Australia

#9 Jan 22, 2008
Sargon the Great wrote:
Yes I do. I`ve never taken it up the spout, even in the movies; however nobody ever asked me to with a check for 500,000 attached.[/quote]Yet you happily obsess over gay sex on an internet forum for free. Me thinks he doth protest too much.

[quote]Only sick minds don`t think sick humor is funny. I just made that up, pretty good huh?
Makes about as much sense as anything else you have posted. At least you are consistently a fool and not flipflopping all over the place. Well done.
Aussie Aussie Aussie

Noble Park, Australia

#10 Jan 22, 2008
kitty19 wrote:
<quoted text>
I promise you when I shuffle off it will be due to natural causes or something beyond my control. I won't be dying of a drug overdose. Perhaps I was a bit flip with my earlier comment but no one did this to him. He did it to himself.
Yeah, let's not wait for the facts to come out. At the very least you are premature and judgemental.
donjuan

Bournemouth, UK

#11 Jan 22, 2008
shame i never saw him act yet - just once in patriot
it must of been stupid mistake on his part, life didnt exactly suck so bad for him did it ?

“Miss you much FLAMES!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Are you a stalker?

#12 Jan 25, 2008
kitty19 wrote:
Not anymore!
You so lovely, you think? Hummmm Maybe Not! Nevermind.

“Miss you much FLAMES!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Are you a stalker?

#13 Jan 25, 2008
Aussie Aussie Aussie wrote:
TOUCHE!
Brokedick Mountain

Staten Island, NY

#15 Jan 25, 2008
Before this junkie killed himself by overdosing on drugs, I hear that Heath "Take It In The Rear" Ledger was dating his Brokeback Mountain co star, Jake Jizzemhaal!
Deeley

Adelaide, Australia

#17 Jan 25, 2008
oh what a cynical and low bunch. i just hope people aren't as cruel about you when you die. he was a great actor and just too young to die. please respect his family. please consider his little girl, his parents and siblings. so what if he o.d.ed! just goes to show how troubled/lonely/sad he must have been. we probably will never know what really happened that night. let him R.I.P. allow him a little dignity. thank God his parents are bringing his body back to oz. i think he'll get more respect here.
Bianca

Adelaide, Australia

#19 Jan 27, 2008
Anyone who thinks Heath Ledger is gay is seriously diluted, this just proves one thing, it proves that he was a damn good believeable actor.

He will be truly missed R.I.P Heath Ledger

“Keep it simple!”

Since: Mar 07

Adelaide

#21 Jan 27, 2008
not dating just the 'oz supermodel' but mary kate too it seems. they kept that one very private! i think we, the public, will never truly learn what goes on in the celebrity cliques. and apparenty heath was a very private guy too.
'brokebackdick'? you are a prime example of my earlier post! very cruel; very purile; very judgemental about things you know NOTHING about!
Monsters Ball

Australia

#22 Jul 18, 2011
One of my favourite movies. Halle Berry, Billy Bob and young Heath.. Man what a talent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brokeback Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ledger to play Joker (Aug '06) Sep '14 the_real_joker_is... 29
Did the “Brokeback Mountain” movie curse strike... (Jan '08) Mar '14 Jeffersonglade 7
Who Should Play Kurt Cobain? (May '10) Dec '13 Dawn 22
A Look Back at 10 of the Most Iconic 'Gay' Films (Oct '13) Oct '13 JohnInToronto 32
Gay 'Sopranos' Mobster Glad for Exposure (Apr '06) Nov '12 dognes 96
Anne Hathaway 'Looked Like Gay Brother' in 'Les... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Curteese 4
Life Of Pi (Nov '12) Nov '12 Baba g 1
More from around the web