Allen launches pared-down Tribeca

Allen launches pared-down Tribeca

There are 2 comments on the BBC story from Mar 10, 2009, titled Allen launches pared-down Tribeca. In it, BBC reports that:

Woody Allen's first US movie for five years will launch this year's Tribeca Film Festival, which will be smaller this year due to the economic crisis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC.

Since: Feb 08

Tulsa, OK

#1 Mar 11, 2009
Woody makes me lmfao..... anyways I am sorry about the economic crisis:(
Erik_Rager69777

Tulsa, OK

#2 Mar 26, 2009
I remember my dad introduced me to Woody Allens Movies when I was a kid when they were doing a marathon back in the early eighties on The Movie Channel.......

Woody is Hilarious:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are These The Most Delicious Looking Cake? (Jan '16) Jan '16 chav 1
News Get Out Weekend Planner: Roller Derby and Fathe... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Ouching Tiger 1
News Terry Gilliam's Tideland is the Worst Movie of ... (Oct '06) May '10 sean 6
News Movie review: The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Brian Lindamood 1
News The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (Oct '09) Oct '09 rad 1
News Cannes Film Festival - Surprise Winner at Canne... (May '08) May '08 Madison Glas 2
sound (Aug '06) Aug '06 new-wave 1
More from around the web