Hilary Duff, Kevin Zegers Want to be 'Bonnie and Clyde' - Pair ...

Full story: Zap2it.com 8
Two of America's most famous villains are getting prettied up. Sources say Hilary Duff and Kevin Zegers are in talks to play Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow, Depression-era lovers who left a bloody trail of ... Full Story
KIMMYD3

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2009
KILL ME NOW!!!!
Amy Lynne

Tempe, AZ

#2 Jan 27, 2009
Yeeeeah, this sounds like a good idea. First Zac Efron is going to be in the new Footloose, then Will Smith's son is going the be in the new Karate Kid, and now this? I hate Hollywood.
Thorny

Decatur, IL

#3 Jan 27, 2009
Thank God for DVDs of old movies and TV shows. I can essentially plot out my entire viewing schedule for the next few years and not watch a new movie or TV show one. What's next...Abigail Breslin playing Marilyn Monroe's part in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes? Cripes...
anida

Albania

#4 Jul 6, 2009
hilary duff is very beautiful and is my favorite singer i love you HILARY DUFF
Aaron R

Decatur, IL

#5 Jul 6, 2009
She was beautiful before an evil dentist "fixed" her teeth and made her look like a horse. Maybe she should do a remake of Mr. Ed instead (of course, of course). Doing a remake of Bonnie and Clyde is criminal.
Rena Moretti

Alhambra, CA

#6 Jul 7, 2009
Amy Lynne wrote:
Yeeeeah, this sounds like a good idea. First Zac Efron is going to be in the new Footloose, then Will Smith's son is going the be in the new Karate Kid, and now this? I hate Hollywood.
It's amazing how many bad ideas Hollywood comes up with and never seems to realize that they're bad ideas since they're so awash in their own PR.
Aaron R

Decatur, IL

#7 Jul 7, 2009
Hey, when you live in an outhouse, you tend not to notice when somebody walks in with dog doo on their sneakers. :P
Rena Moretti

Alhambra, CA

#8 Jul 8, 2009
Aaron R wrote:
Hey, when you live in an outhouse, you tend not to notice when somebody walks in with dog doo on their sneakers.:P
LOL. An apt metaphor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonnie and Clyde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonnie Parker (Jul '09) Sep 3 DennyB 3
Actor Gene Hackman's other career (Mar '14) Mar '14 In our town 3
Caitlin Rickard: Bye, bye, - Bonnie & Clyde' (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bonnie and Clyde 1
Fashion industry gives us the slip as sexy look... (Feb '06) Jan '13 friarlane 92
Faye Dunaway honored at Cannes Film Festival (May '11) May '11 short trus micro bus 1
Charles Krauthammer: Three cheers for the junk ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Constitution 4
Charles Krauthammer: Public outcry - 'don't tou... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Cato 5

Bonnie and Clyde People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE