FOX Files: Estelle Parsons

FOX Files: Estelle Parsons

There are 2 comments on the Fox2Now story from Mar 4, 2010, titled FOX Files: Estelle Parsons. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Her name may not mean much to younger viewers, but her face will be familiar to just about anyone who watches the hit show "Roseanne" or loves the cinema classic, "Bonnie and Clyde." In the Fox Files, Paul Schankman talks to Estelle Parsons, a living legend you can see for yourself in the "role of a lifetime" at the Fox Theater.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

MomofSpecNeeds

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 4, 2010
Whaat? 82?
Estelle, you look wunderbar Sista!
You are an inspiration.
Sandy

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Mar 4, 2010
Estelle Parsons was outstanding in St. Louis at the Fox. She is inspiring and impressive. It is simply amazing that she is 82 years old and completely fit.
What an honor it was to be a part of "Estelle's world" tonight!
Loved the show .. She made 3 hours plus seem to fly..
I am so thrilled the Fox brought her and this play to St. Louis , Mo.
I really admire Estelle for her fabulous acting and the other actors as well.. but she is the winner !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonnie and Clyde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grave site items (Jul '15) Jul '15 traveler 1
Bonnie Parker (Jul '09) Sep '14 DennyB 3
News Actor Gene Hackman's other career (Mar '14) Mar '14 In our town 3
News Caitlin Rickard: Bye, bye, - Bonnie & Clyde' (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bonnie and Clyde 1
News Fashion industry gives us the slip as sexy look... (Feb '06) Jan '13 friarlane 92
News Faye Dunaway honored at Cannes Film Festival (May '11) May '11 short trus micro bus 1
News Charles Krauthammer: Three cheers for the junk ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Constitution 4
More from around the web