Anthology Takes a Tour of the Bonnie ...

Anthology Takes a Tour of the Bonnie and Clyde Director's America

There are 1 comment on the The Village Voice story from Nov 13, 2008, titled Anthology Takes a Tour of the Bonnie and Clyde Director's America. In it, The Village Voice reports that:

Arthur Penn last directed for the big screen in 1989 - a Penn & Teller movie, at that.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Village Voice.

Abishai100

Clementon, NJ

#1 Nov 16, 2008
I would be interested in this project. Arthur Penn gives us an interesting if bizarrely self-reflective look at the American psyche and American landscape.

What we come away with is a view on American crime and American ideals.

God bless!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonnie and Clyde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grave site items (Jul '15) Jul '15 traveler 1
Bonnie Parker (Jul '09) Sep '14 DennyB 3
News Actor Gene Hackman's other career (Mar '14) Mar '14 In our town 3
News Caitlin Rickard: Bye, bye, - Bonnie & Clyde' (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bonnie and Clyde 1
News Fashion industry gives us the slip as sexy look... (Feb '06) Jan '13 friarlane 92
News Faye Dunaway honored at Cannes Film Festival (May '11) May '11 short trus micro bus 1
News Charles Krauthammer: Three cheers for the junk ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Constitution 4
More from around the web