'I don't feel the pressure'

'I don't feel the pressure'

There are 2 comments on the Mid-Day Mumbai story from Aug 9, 2012, titled 'I don't feel the pressure'. In it, Mid-Day Mumbai reports that:

After three back-to-back hits and 'Ek Tha Tiger' releasing next week, Salman Khan is at the peak of his career in Bollywood but the actor says it is a dangerous place to be in as one does not know what to do next http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2012/aug/090812-I-dont-feel-the-pressure-says-Salman-Khan-Ek-Tha-Tiger.htm "I am happy that my films ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Day Mumbai.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Best of luck w ur film. Hit or flops ur fans love u for more reason than one. It will be a hit y u hav not allow undue influences to stop u from being true to yourself. Being honest about who u r. God is for u who can b against u. Count down to your film started from the beginning dont worry about the worms who are trying to claim fame for plot etc these are folks w depraved minds looking to make a fast buck.
Poornima lucknow

Hyderabad, India

#2 Aug 9, 2012
all the best for ETT. ishwar ise kamyabi dega. we all luv u bhai.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ali Fazal unhappy with lack of buzz around his ... Jun 9 Sid 1
A New Bollywood sites with daily videos Jun 9 Sid 1
News Jehovah's Witnesses in India to sue for right t... Feb '17 Aneirin 6
News Transgender model Anjali Lama looks sexy in hig... Jan '17 No 1
News 'Befikre': Censor defends Ranveer Singh's butt-... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Magic Utah Uwear 1
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Dec '16 Christine in Mich... 385
News When Ethiopians joined hands with Indians to ce... (Oct '14) Nov '16 notthegloomitsmad... 7
More from around the web