Katrina Kaif celebrates birthday secr...

Katrina Kaif celebrates birthday secretly with Salman Khan

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Jul 18, 2012, titled Katrina Kaif celebrates birthday secretly with Salman Khan. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

It was reported on July 18, 2012, that Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif who turned 28 on Monday , celebrated her birthday with actor Salman Khan at his residence in Mumbai.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Katrina did the right thing to celebrate her day as she sees fit. It is none of your bloody business anyway. It is her personal life not the media sources. I am convinced that you people have nothing better to do but to look for stupid things to write about. Why don't you write the truth of what really exists in the country, the straving children, the neglect of the elderly, I would like the truth not a bunch of lies about stars who have a right to live how they like and let other mind their own business

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bollywood must better quality to match Hollywoo... Jun 19 Bag Hag Snag 1
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Jun 3 mira_sarma 383
my review of the movie sarbjit Jun 3 Gulzar 1
News Indian Muslims Have a Better Sex Ratio Than Hindus (May '12) May '16 Shadowknows 18
A New Bollywood Showbiz YouTube Channel Apr '16 Balik 1
News VIDEO: Hindu Holi flash mob in Orpington Apr '16 MUSALAM SCUM 24
Moh Moh Ke Dhaage Cover Apr '16 Exoctica 1
More from around the web