Movies that Oscar nominees would rath...

Movies that Oscar nominees would rather forget

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 13, 2009, titled Movies that Oscar nominees would rather forget. In it, Newsday reports that:

Old expression: No one tries to make a bad movie. Yet heaven knows many have made movies without caring if they were bad or good.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Just Pointing Out

Bronx, NY

#1 Feb 13, 2009
Ummmm .... Did you just need to find one for Heath Ledger? Everyone I know who's seen "10 Things I Hate About You" really liked it. In almost every case they expected to hate it, but could not. It was a rare teen film which was not completely brainless.
whocares

Northport, NY

#2 Feb 13, 2009
What's that disgusting mole underneath Madonna's nose? Does it grow hair or is it a melanoma?

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#3 Feb 13, 2009
what a waste of clap trap; they should do one on quotes that Oscar Nominees would like to forget, like Sean Penn; who would choose to hang out with the likes of Hugo Chavez and announced he would leave America if McCain had won the election.
Keyboard Commando

Hauppauge, NY

#4 Feb 13, 2009
Just Pointing Out wrote:
Ummmm .... Did you just need to find one for Heath Ledger? Everyone I know who's seen "10 Things I Hate About You" really liked it. In almost every case they expected to hate it, but could not. It was a rare teen film which was not completely brainless.
Agreed. It wasn't winning any awards, but wasn't that bad either. Just a lame reporter/article taking a quick swipe at a dead guy.

The Brothers Grimm was his worst movie.
Jim

Deer Park, NY

#5 Feb 13, 2009
I disagree that 10 Things I Hate About You was a turkey, a lot of people would. The Order and Brothers Grimm, now those were turkeys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Body of Evidence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Queen of Pop' is not dead (Mar '12) Mar '12 really_rinkoo 3
News Why Frank Langella (Almost) Saves The Box (Nov '09) Nov '09 Marsha 1
News Madonna Returns To Her Dark Era With 'Celebrati... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Sma Kung Loi 1
News Madonna Gets To Snatch That African Orphan Afte... (Jun '09) Jun '09 ann 2
News Madonna Nude Photo To Be Auctioned (Jan '09) Jan '09 Don 3
News There are two sides to Material Girl (Oct '08) Nov '08 khosrow 5
News Madonna-the Madonna! What Else (Oct '08) Oct '08 mfan 4
More from around the web