Movies that Oscar nominees would rather forget

Full story: Newsday

Old expression: No one tries to make a bad movie. Yet heaven knows many have made movies without caring if they were bad or good.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Just Pointing Out

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2009

Ummmm .... Did you just need to find one for Heath Ledger? Everyone I know who's seen "10 Things I Hate About You" really liked it. In almost every case they expected to hate it, but could not. It was a rare teen film which was not completely brainless.
whocares

Holbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2009

What's that disgusting mole underneath Madonna's nose? Does it grow hair or is it a melanoma?

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2009

what a waste of clap trap; they should do one on quotes that Oscar Nominees would like to forget, like Sean Penn; who would choose to hang out with the likes of Hugo Chavez and announced he would leave America if McCain had won the election.
Keyboard Commando

Hauppauge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2009

Just Pointing Out wrote:
Ummmm .... Did you just need to find one for Heath Ledger? Everyone I know who's seen "10 Things I Hate About You" really liked it. In almost every case they expected to hate it, but could not. It was a rare teen film which was not completely brainless.
Agreed. It wasn't winning any awards, but wasn't that bad either. Just a lame reporter/article taking a quick swipe at a dead guy.

The Brothers Grimm was his worst movie.
Jim

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2009

I disagree that 10 Things I Hate About You was a turkey, a lot of people would. The Order and Brothers Grimm, now those were turkeys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Body of Evidence Discussions

Search the Body of Evidence Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Queen of Pop' is not dead (Mar '12) Mar '12 really_rinkoo 3
Why Frank Langella (Almost) Saves The Box (Nov '09) Nov '09 Marsha 1
Madonna Returns To Her Dark Era With 'Celebrati... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Sma Kung Loi 1
Madonna Gets To Snatch That African Orphan Afte... (Jun '09) Jun '09 ann 2
Madonna Nude Photo To Be Auctioned (Jan '09) Jan '09 Don 3
There are two sides to Material Girl (Oct '08) Nov '08 khosrow 5
Madonna-the Madonna! What Else (Oct '08) Oct '08 mfan 4
•••
•••
•••