Casting Call: 20 candidates for 50 Sh...

Casting Call: 20 candidates for 50 Shades of Grey film

There are 53 comments on the CTV story from May 5, 2012, titled Casting Call: 20 candidates for 50 Shades of Grey film. In it, CTV reports that:

News of the film adaptation has sparked a vicious and viral debate about who should be cast as the lead characters, 27-year-old billionaire tycoon Christian Grey and 21-year-old innocent college student Ana Steel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CTV.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Staci

Garden Grove, CA

#42 May 30, 2012
Any wrote:
Fifty = Henry Cavill
Ana = Felicity Jones
They are young, didn't play in a vampire flick / show..and they are talented and beautiful people.
you are so dead on. that is who i've been thinking the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME. Felicity and Henry all the way.
jenny girl gainer

Lawrenceville, GA

#43 Jun 2, 2012
What about Bradley Cooper for Fifty ?
Anonymous

UK

#44 Jun 3, 2012
For Ana definitely Leighton Meester, no question about that, she can do innocent and sexy

For Christian, either Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth
Anonymous

UK

#45 Jun 8, 2012
I definitely agree Leighton Meester for Ana, no-one else seems right

Chris Hemsworth for Christian for sure

Also for Kate, I think Amber Heard would be perfect and Elliott I can see Ryan Phillippe
Anon

UK

#46 Jun 8, 2012
I never thought about leighton as ana but now I think she would be the best person, she can convey different emotions and can give depth to a character like she did with Blair

Chris Evans would be a good Christian and I do think he is under rated but I find casting a Christian is less obvious than an Ana because there are a broader range of actors

I just don't want anyone that is associated with vampires flicks or TV shows like Twilight, Vampire Diaries and True Blood
Amy

UK

#47 Jun 20, 2012
I'm liking the ideas of Leighton Meester or Emmy Rossum as Ana, I think these two are the only two candidates for the role.

I actually like Scarlet Johansen to be Kate, I think he and Leighton would be perfect as best friends.
Donna

London, UK

#48 Jun 29, 2012
Jessie pavelka has to be mr grey !!!!!!!! So fits the image in my head
Lucy

UK

#49 Jun 30, 2012
OMG Leighton as Ana and Robert Kazinsky as Christian would be perfect
Rena

United States

#50 Jul 18, 2012
Chris Hemsworth & Mila Kunis
Anne

Perth, Australia

#51 Jul 22, 2012
Fifty = Chase Crawford
Ana = Emilia Clark
love Ian

Hayden, ID

#52 Aug 26, 2012
Ian Somerhalder!
Kristen

Orange Park, FL

#53 Aug 29, 2012
No Alex Skarsgard please no!!!!!!!
But Leighton Meester for Anastacia yes!!!!
Grace

Phoenix, AZ

#54 Mar 16, 2013
I think for Christian Grey should be the following HOT GUYS:
Ian Somerhalder
Wentworth Miller
Zac Efron
Matt Boomer
Ana can be the following HOT ladies:
Mila Kunis
Megan Fox
Ashley Green
Emma Stone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Valentine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Valentine star Ryan Gosling NAKED CAUGHT P... (Sep '12) Mar '15 rajuncajun 7
News The Place Beyond The Pines (Mar '13) May '13 tertang 4
News Petition: Gosling should be 'Sexiest Man,' not ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Truths 1
News Ryan Gosling remembers trying to impress 1st crush (Jul '11) Jul '11 JIM 1
what do you take away from blue valentine? (May '11) May '11 glites 1
News Hilary Swank vs. Michelle Williams: Who Should ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Susan 1
News Kimmel Asks, 'Is America Tired of Oprah?' (Jan '11) Jan '11 Boycott Oprah and... 1
More from around the web