Johnny Depp filmography

Apr 13, 2008 Full story: WisInfo 374

“Johnny Depp's appeal also draws from the quality of being 'dangerous' ... on multiple levels”

Born: John Christopher Depp, on June 9, 1963, in Owensboro, Kent. Early starts: Depp debuted onscreen in 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' as Glen Lantz . via WisInfo

Full Story
Mary

Leverkusen, Germany

#21 Apr 21, 2008
I didn´t say, that he looks unperfect.
He looks so good. Masculine and he has his own style(I love people with their own style).
But he should keep an eye on itself.

“Today is a gift..have fun!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Apr 21, 2008
Mary wrote:
I didn´t say, that he looks unperfect.
He looks so good. Masculine and he has his own style(I love people with their own style).
But he should keep an eye on itself.
Hun..you worry way too much about him. He is fine and will stay that way because he does take care of himself.:)
Nadia

UK

#23 Apr 21, 2008
yep! what DeppHeadKC said!

“Today is a gift..have fun!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#24 Apr 23, 2008
What movie is this from?

"Oh God,,,did you EAT ALL THAT ACID?"!!!!
DeppHeadUK

Covent Garden, UK

#25 Apr 23, 2008
DeppHeadKC wrote:
What movie is this from?
"Oh God,,,did you EAT ALL THAT ACID?"!!!!
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas?
Mary

Köln, Germany

#26 Apr 23, 2008
Ok, I opined take care of himself.lol
Nadia

UK

#27 Apr 23, 2008
Dr. Gonzo: Are you ready for that? Checking into a Vegas hotel under a phony name with intent to commit capital fraud and a head full of acid? I sure hope so.

i found it on IMDB, i just typed in 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas memorable quotes :)
Nadia

UK

#28 Apr 23, 2008
sorry its this one

Raoul Duke: Oh god... did you eat all this acid?

from Fear and Loathing ;)
Nadia

UK

#29 Apr 25, 2008
i got 3 more JD movies today! WOOOOOOOOOO! HOOOOOOOOOO! i got Ed Wood, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Dead Man :D i 've got 20 JD films so far! YEEEEE! HAAAAA! he!he!he!
DeppHeadUK

Inverness, UK

#30 Apr 25, 2008
Nadia wrote:
i got 3 more JD movies today! WOOOOOOOOOO! HOOOOOOOOOO! i got Ed Wood, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Dead Man :D i 've got 20 JD films so far! YEEEEE! HAAAAA! he!he!he!
woo! i have those ones and about 7 others so 10 in all at the moment:) have you seen those before Nadia?
Nadia

UK

#31 Apr 25, 2008
i've seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but not the other two. the person who was at the till said 'have you seen Dead Man?' and i said no, and then i said,'have you got it here?' he looked it up on the computer and said 'there's 1 left!' and i said 'do you mind finding that for me?' and he did!:) he knows me quite well now! he!he!he!
DeppHeadUK

Swadlincote, UK

#32 Apr 26, 2008
Nadia wrote:
i've seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but not the other two. the person who was at the till said 'have you seen Dead Man?' and i said no, and then i said,'have you got it here?' he looked it up on the computer and said 'there's 1 left!' and i said 'do you mind finding that for me?' and he did!:) he knows me quite well now! he!he!he!
wow....isnt it strange how we make friends:) lol and i think you will like Dead Man its one of Johnny's stranger films but still good:)
Nadia

UK

#33 Apr 26, 2008
yeah it is quite strange lol. i'm going to have a JD film marathon tonight!
DeppHeadUK

Swadlincote, UK

#34 Apr 26, 2008
Nadia wrote:
yeah it is quite strange lol. i'm going to have a JD film marathon tonight!
lol i know:)....and cool who with? and what ones are you watching?
Nadia

UK

#35 Apr 26, 2008
i'm going to try and watch as many as possible! he!he!
Nadia

UK

#36 Apr 26, 2008
i layed all of my JD movies out on the floor and started to say ible oble black boble ible oble out turn your belly button inside out! he! he! and after that i ended up with Corpse Bride for the first movie to watch tonight :) yay! he!he!

“Depputy of Monkeyville :)”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#37 Apr 26, 2008
I just got Finding Neverland the other day!!!:) I love that movie!!!! Its so sad!!! And its a double for me...it has Freddie Highmore in it!!!!:) I cant believe he's sixteen!!!:O I thought he was atleast two years younger than me for a while. Then I googled him a few weeks ago and found out that he was two years OLDER than me!!!:) Oh well.:)

Is The Brave rated R for violence? If thats all, I might be able to get my parents to let me watch it!!!:)
Nadia

UK

#38 Apr 26, 2008
next one i'm going to watch is Donnie Brasco :)

“Depputy of Monkeyville :)”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#39 Apr 26, 2008
My all time fave is Pirates!!!!:) And then I cant decide between Secret Window and Charlie and the Choclate Factory for fave #2!!!! Maybe CATCF cause it has Johnny AND Freddie!!!:)...and its hilarious!!!!!

"Good morning starshine, the Earth says HELLO!!!!"

Willy- "Well, here we go, up and out!"
Grand. Joe- "That's what you really mean!"
Willy- "Yeah, I do!"
Grand. Joe- "But its glass! It will smash into a million pieces!"
Willy- "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! "

I LOVE THOSE PARTS!!!!:)
DeppHeadUK

Swadlincote, UK

#40 Apr 26, 2008
Nadia wrote:
next one i'm going to watch is Donnie Brasco :)
cool:) i haven't seen it but i love Johnny's accent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Miami Herald recommends JUDGE EILEEN O'CONN... (Jul '10) Aug '10 Chip 3
Sex and The City 2 trailer revealed: Includes M... (Apr '10) Apr '10 XXX 1
Adult Swim Reopens 'Pee-wee's Playhouse' (Mar '10) Mar '10 Whattttttt 2
Adult Swim Reopens 'Pee-wee's Playhouse' - Show... (Jul '09) Dec '09 kristina 4
Top 5 Johnny Depp Movies (Jul '09) Jul '09 Malocclusion Ten ... 2
Emma Roberts on being a child actor (Jun '07) May '09 jake 25
famous aunt (Mar '09) Mar '09 Malocclusion Ten ... 3
More from around the web