Johnny Depp filmography

Apr 13, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WisInfo

“Johnny Depp's appeal also draws from the quality of being 'dangerous' ... on multiple levels”

Born: John Christopher Depp, on June 9, 1963, in Owensboro, Kent. Early starts: Depp debuted onscreen in 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' as Glen Lantz . via WisInfo

Comments
1 - 20 of 374 Comments Last updated Sep 27, 2008
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

“Today is a gift..have fun!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 15, 2008
This article only covers a portion of his filmography. He has appeared in 36 films that are available..I have 34 of them. According to the website IMDb this is his upcoming film schedule:

Sin City 3 (2009)(in production)(rumored).... Wallace
The Rum Diary (2009)(in production).... Paul Kemp
Sin City 2 (2010)(pre-production)(rumored )
Shantaram (2009)(pre-production).... Lindsay
Public Enemies (2009)(filming).... John Dillinger
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (2009)(filming)

Johnny is a truly gifted artist and makes all his characters come to life the way no one else can. Whether his character is good or bad natured he makes us love them all!!! I would still love to see him portray Robin someday..and Viggo Mortensen as Batman. Just the thought of those two in the SKIN TIGHT costumes they would wear makes me...ummm...well, it excites me!!! LOL
Nadia

UK

#2 Apr 15, 2008
thanks for posting that info! and i agree with you about seeing them in tight costumes!*MEOW!* me thinks 2009 is going to be filled with us going to the cinemas and premieres! and hopefully meeting THE man!:) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Alex

Brighton, UK

#3 Apr 15, 2008
DeppHeadKC wrote:
This article only covers a portion of his filmography. He has appeared in 36 films that are available..I have 34 of them. According to the website IMDb this is his upcoming film schedule:
Sin City 3 (2009)(in production)(rumored).... Wallace
The Rum Diary (2009)(in production).... Paul Kemp
Sin City 2 (2010)(pre-production)(rumored )
Shantaram (2009)(pre-production).... Lindsay
Public Enemies (2009)(filming).... John Dillinger
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (2009)(filming)
Johnny is a truly gifted artist and makes all his characters come to life the way no one else can. Whether his character is good or bad natured he makes us love them all!!! I would still love to see him portray Robin someday..and Viggo Mortensen as Batman. Just the thought of those two in the SKIN TIGHT costumes they would wear makes me...ummm...well, it excites me!!! LOL
i agree 100% Depp Head....i watched Benny and Joon yesturday for the 6th time:) i like the bit were Johnny is playing with the rolls and when he does that show in the park:) i would like to know how he learned all that stuff
Nadia

UK

#4 Apr 15, 2008
love Benny & Joon! yeah, i would love how to do those forward flips! and i love the bit where he's ironing the bread! he!he!he!

Location hidden

#5 Apr 15, 2008
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree 100% Depp Head....i watched Benny and Joon yesturday for the 6th time:) i like the bit were Johnny is playing with the rolls and when he does that show in the park:) i would like to know how he learned all that stuff
Johnny loves the Marx bros comedy (way before my time!!). That is where he got that brilliant routine.

Location hidden

#6 Apr 15, 2008
Correction..I think it was Buster Keaton and not the Marx bros. Buster was a silent film star.
Alex

Brighton, UK

#7 Apr 15, 2008
Nadia wrote:
love Benny & Joon! yeah, i would love how to do those forward flips! and i love the bit where he's ironing the bread! he!he!he!
and using the bat to mash potatoes:)
Nadia

UK

#8 Apr 15, 2008
he!he!he! might watch that in a minute!

Location hidden

#9 Apr 16, 2008
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
and using the bat to mash potatoes:)
Actually he was using a tennis racket..and an iron to make grilled cheese sandwiches. VERY cute and heartwarming film.
Mary

Germany

#10 Apr 16, 2008
He wants to play so many roles???
On some pictures on contactmusic, he looks a bit thin. So much work...
To make a film it´s not only fun.

Another actor (Richard Grieco)looks very thin. But not because of hard work in movies. He got a bad break with his management(or the like).
I loved him as Booker, think he played sometimes with Johnny in 21 Jump Street.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 17, 2008
Mary wrote:
He wants to play so many roles???
On some pictures on contactmusic, he looks a bit thin. So much work...
To make a film it´s not only fun.
Another actor (Richard Grieco)looks very thin. But not because of hard work in movies. He got a bad break with his management(or the like).
I loved him as Booker, think he played sometimes with Johnny in 21 Jump Street.
Johnny is a small built man and always has been. And some of the costumes he wears really show how small his frame is..otherwise he is quite healthy. Vanessa makes sure the family eats healthy and are very active.
Richard Grieco, agent Booker, started out on "21 Jumpstreet" season 3. Then when Jumpstreet was taken off the air (after Johnny left)"Booker" was a short lived spin-off. Richard is not aging well at all. He was so gorgeous in the Jumpstreet days..too bad his looks fell do hard!
Mary

Kirchlengern, Germany

#12 Apr 17, 2008
But Johnny´s face sometimes looks very small.
On photos from premieres you can see it.
I think, acting is sometimes a hard work....

What means, his looks fell do hard?

Location hidden

#13 Apr 17, 2008
Mary wrote:
But Johnny´s face sometimes looks very small.
On photos from premieres you can see it.
I think, acting is sometimes a hard work....
What means, his looks fell do hard?
Sorry,,I meant to say "his looks fell so hard". He looks like he has been through some rough times.

Johnny's face may appear to look small because of his hair style..or if he wears a hat and glasses..or if he is sporting facial hair. But it is always STUNNING!!:) I favor him with no facial hair,,you can then see the shape of his perfectly formed bone structure. It is so masculine!
Nadia

UK

#14 Apr 17, 2008
i think he looks just right health wise :) apparently he goes for jogs in the mornings in France or something. he definately looks like he's looking after himself :)
Alex

Hinckley, UK

#15 Apr 17, 2008
Nadia wrote:
i think he looks just right health wise :) apparently he goes for jogs in the mornings in France or something. he definately looks like he's looking after himself :)
yea:) i read that he has a strict diet (which is very boring but works very well) and a running machine, excersise ball and dumbells...i think its great that he sets such a good example for his fans on how to lead a healthy life:) go Johnny! wooo!
Nadia

UK

#16 Apr 17, 2008
yeah i read that somewhere :) yeah! GO JOHNNY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Alex

Hinckley, UK

#17 Apr 18, 2008
Nadia wrote:
yeah i read that somewhere :) yeah! GO JOHNNY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
lol...i am totally not a excersise person myself!

Location hidden

#18 Apr 21, 2008
Nadia wrote:
Johnny is just perfect in every way!
DeppHeadUK

Birmingham, UK

#19 Apr 21, 2008
DeppHeadKC wrote:
<quoted text>
yes he is:P
Nadia

UK

#20 Apr 21, 2008
DeppHeadKC wrote:
<quoted text>
yep!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Miami Herald recommends JUDGE EILEEN O'CONN... (Jul '10) Aug '10 Chip 3
Sex and The City 2 trailer revealed: Includes M... (Apr '10) Apr '10 XXX 1
Adult Swim Reopens 'Pee-wee's Playhouse' (Mar '10) Mar '10 Whattttttt 2
Adult Swim Reopens 'Pee-wee's Playhouse' - Show... (Jul '09) Dec '09 kristina 4
Top 5 Johnny Depp Movies (Jul '09) Jul '09 Malocclusion Ten ... 2
Emma Roberts on being a child actor (Jun '07) May '09 jake 25
famous aunt (Mar '09) Mar '09 Malocclusion Ten ... 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000