Fur PR Nightmare

Fur PR Nightmare

There are 1 comment on the The Hollywood Reporter story from Nov 7, 2006, titled Fur PR Nightmare. In it, The Hollywood Reporter reports that:

Poor Picturehouse. They're trying to promote their movie Fur. They backed the overtly arty Diane Arbus biopic - a daring script which confounds audiences expectations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hollywood Reporter.

whitebutterfly

South Africa

#1 Nov 7, 2006
finally someone has put into words what I have been trying to come to grips with with regard to the appeal of NK:

"Kidman's marquee value is an interesting question. Certain actors are compelling and brilliant but don't draw you in with warmth and sympathy. They're beautiful and fun to watch (I just viewed Jonathan Glazer's Birth on DVD as well) but do we love and care about them?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nicole Kidman Makes Favorite Songs CD For Baby'... (Jul '08) Oct '10 kimsmith79 12
News No such thing as small roles for Canadian actor... (Nov '09) Nov '09 New Moon 1
News 'Australia' Kidman's final film fling? (Jan '09) Jan '09 sas 1
News Nicole Kidman's star-power put to huge test (Nov '08) Dec '08 The amazing Superman 2
News Nicole Kidman - Kidman: 'Giving Birth Was Easy' (Nov '08) Nov '08 too posh to push 3
News Guardian Says Nicole Kidman Should Retire (Oct '07) Oct '07 Liger 2
News Kidman Congratulates Holmes on Baby Birth (Apr '06) Jul '06 Michael McCarthy 5
More from around the web