Angelina Jolie is quite the vixen in ...

Angelina Jolie is quite the vixen in long lost photoshoot taken...

There are 1 comment on the Daily Mail story from May 7, 2014, titled Angelina Jolie is quite the vixen in long lost photoshoot taken.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

'He said he loved me and to save myself': Hero husband feared dead after giving his wife his life jacket after their boat capsized in the Mississippi river The lady was a vamp! Now-demure Angelina Jolie is quite the vixen in long lost photoshoot taken when she was a budding 20-year-old actress But now, a long lost photo shoot is serving as a timely ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#1 May 8, 2014
Jolie is looking sicker and sicker. Tonighton ET she looked awful. Dissapated looking. Yep they are hiding her illness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biography Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Other Views: Clinton eats crow over coal vow May 10 Three Days 1
News Jamie Foxx to host Michael Jackson tribute concert (Sep '11) May 1 Chikelu 6
News Lincoln assassination plot had Canadian link in... (Apr '15) Apr '16 Page Turner 2
News Duke professor: Blacks riot because they're laz... (May '15) Apr '16 Give Me A Break 265
News Pitts: Conservatives lie about history to exone... Apr '16 Drilling for the ... 2
News The racism of good intentions Apr '16 tomin cali 1
News Today in history: Texas declares independence f... Apr '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
More from around the web